Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light is probably just attempting to circumvent the matter here in my opinion. How can he be aware of what or not someone is allowed to claim going by the rules and preemptively assume I didn't read 'em. It is absolutely not mentioned that all abilities can be claimed if one does or not utilize them.
You're not making any sense. I just showed you that this is not a no claim game it's a no flavour claim game. You can claim in general terms which is written in the rules.

@Light D Lamperouge Now that i think about it, there is a restaurant in the anime that the protagonists frequent a lot. Though this one could be fake , but said location exists in the anime.
I have no idea. I didn't watch this. So it is a restaurant that is connected to the anime. Say we assume it's real and based on the anime would it be a good or bad thing in your opinion? Seeing that you said they visit it a lot I assume a good thing.

I have no idea. I didn't watch this. So it is a restaurant that is connected to the anime. Say we assume it's real and based on the anime would it be a good or bad thing in your opinion? Seeing that you said they visit it a lot I assume a good thing.
It depends, but yes. If this is not a scum ability and real.

What do you think about Flower's annoucement btw? You think its real or nah.

Claim restriction: This game includes flavour claim restriction. That means all hints to your character or any flavour mentioned in your abilities are forbidden. You may only claim in General Mafia terms. If you are unsure about what you are allowed to claim, please ask the hosts beforehand.
What did Light fail to grasp about the bolded part.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Broadcast Message:

The hosts and yours truly would like to offer a very warm welcome to all Garo Mafia Line players! I will be your broadcaster for this esteemed game, adding in that extra intrigue requested by all participants. You may refer to me as Announcer-Sama!

Throughout this game, Announcer-Sama will reveal your scandalous secrets several times each day phase. Unless you manage to bribe them. . . . .​

Stfu. Fraud

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What did Light fail to grasp about the bolded part.
Nothing. You said that this is a no claim game to which I've corrected you and told you it's a no flavour claiming game..

The moment when you possibly push an agenda on someone like that and it backfires.

No one is pushing an agenda on you.

Well I can't do much there. At least we're moving forward and discussing something. So what makes you think it's a bad read? What do you think of the ability?
I don't trust any bullshit ability like it.

In relation to Beta it's bad because: 1) Beta is a scaredy cat as scum and 2) he wouldn't use an ability which would expose him so early.

And you know these full well, yet you decided to push him? It makes me scum read you.

The moment when you possibly push an agenda on someone like that and it backfires.
:pepeke: shut up

Nothing. You said that this is a no claim game to which I've corrected you and told you it's a no flavour claiming game..
It's partially no claim. You can't hint at the character via some specific abilities, or else making who you are obvious, fundamentally I'm not wrong, but you keep distorting the nature of the game, possibly to make something fit.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I don't trust any bullshit ability like it.
Good.

In relation to Beta it's bad because: 1) Beta is a scaredy cat as scum and 2) he wouldn't use an ability which would expose him so early.

And you know these full well, yet you decided to push him? It makes me scum read you.
We also went over this. Did you notice it the first time? If so why did you make it a point to tell me interesting when I pointed it out?

And as I've said I am wary of such abilities and if there's a way to find more about it I am definitely going to try it. If that makes you think I am scum then so be it.

It's partially no claim. You can't hint at the character via some specific abilities, or else making who you are obvious, fundamentally I'm not wrong, but you keep distorting the nature of the game, possibly to make something fit.
Again no one is distorting anything. You've made a mistake I corrected you.

Status
Not open for further replies.