Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't expect a lot of activity here soon seeing that 5 of the players here just got out of a day phase in a different game, which might make things more difficult for us when it comes to the activity and discussion.

Anyway I think it's Finalbeta that opened up that restaurant. Look at his reactions to it. Here he basically invites people to join by asking is someone not hungry

As soon as I pointed out that the restaurant is shady and those who went in it without a thought are shady

He started his OMGUS thing

I think the restaurant ability is very suspicious so I'll be placing my vote on him

Vote lynch Finalbeta
The fact that FB is so open about it, if it is him tells me dude might not be scum bro. He's a coward when scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The fact that FB is so open about it, if it is him tells me dude might not be scum bro. He's a coward when scum.
Was he so open about it tho? It took me a reread to notice that tbh. He was trying to subtly put that idea out there.

And as I said here
He isn't showing no fear he's subtly trying to get people to go there. I don't like this restaurant ability. I've seen it twice from what I remember, Drago in that game and Flowa in the Valentines game and both times it was against town.
I don't understand your question. I have no way of knowing for sure if it's his or not his. I think it's his but I can't know for sure. And I am placing my vote on him because I think it's his and to see if we can find out more about the ability one way or another. Which is something I am sure you should know so I don't see the point in asking me for it.
I've seen the ability twice and both times it screwed over town one way or another. It won't hurt us to know more about the ability if we can.

I don't understand your question. I have no way of knowing for sure if it's his or not his. I think it's his but I can't know for sure. And I am placing my vote on him because I think it's his and to see if we can find out more about the ability one way or another. Which is something I am sure you should know so I don't see the point in asking me for it.
My question’s purpose is to understand your Beta sus in connection to the ability you fear.

Because I think it’s a bad read.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
My question’s purpose is to understand your Beta sus in connection to the ability you fear.
Okie. I think we managed that now.

Because I think it’s a bad read.
Well I can't do much there. At least we're moving forward and discussing something. So what makes you think it's a bad read? What do you think of the ability?

Was he so open about it tho? It took me a reread to notice that tbh. He was trying to subtly put that idea out there.

And as I said here

I've seen the ability twice and both times it screwed over town one way or another. It won't hurt us to know more about the ability if we can.
Well i saw him throwing shade at you for sussing the restaurant, it's in the first page so i'm sure other people will.

I already voiced the same opinion in regards to the restaurant to be honest, Touka's cafe. Its fair to be wary of it i guess.

Hmm this is an appalling answer in my opinion. This is a no claim game, whatever people do or not do does stay secret.

You are basically screaming that whoever in this game does or not something they must show "to be open".

Broadcast Message:

The hosts and yours truly would like to offer a very warm welcome to all Garo Mafia Line players! I will be your broadcaster for this esteemed game, adding in that extra intrigue requested by all participants. You may refer to me as Announcer-Sama!

Throughout this game, Announcer-Sama will reveal your scandalous secrets several times each day phase. Unless you manage to bribe them. . . . .​

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hmm this is an appalling answer in my opinion. This is a no claim game, whatever people do or not do does stay secret.

You are basically screaming that whoever in this game does or not something they must show "to be open".
It's a flavour restriction.
Claim restriction: This game includes flavour claim restriction. That means all hints to your character or any flavour mentioned in your abilities are forbidden. You may only claim in General Mafia terms. If you are unsure about what you are allowed to claim, please ask the hosts beforehand.
You can claim in general mafia terms.

And you misunderstood what was being discussed. Fuji said you were being open about it while I said you weren't exactly open about it and instead subtle.

This is not a no claim game, this is a no flavor claim game.

Broadcast Message:

The hosts and yours truly would like to offer a very warm welcome to all Garo Mafia Line players! I will be your broadcaster for this esteemed game, adding in that extra intrigue requested by all participants. You may refer to me as Announcer-Sama!

Throughout this game, Announcer-Sama will reveal your scandalous secrets several times each day phase. Unless you manage to bribe them. . . . .​

I wonder what this means, sounds like an interesting mechanic.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Broadcast Message:

ah yes NF members mafia flashbacks intensifies

ms broadcaster is back!

Broadcast Message:

Fake news

Light is probably just attempting to circumvent the matter here in my opinion. How can he be aware of what or not someone is allowed to claim going by the rules and preemptively assume I didn't read 'em. It is absolutely not mentioned that all abilities can be claimed if one does or not utilize them.

Status
Not open for further replies.