ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a troll.

If not Pantheos and his boys I will find another victim.
Read clearly again, im not attacking you, read again "which" fandom would became a Kid fan.
I mean between a war of the fandom for Zoro and Kid, I assume a "third fraction" would come into the game.
Fellas, im speaking about the Sanji fandom, they gonna wank the shit of Kid in the moment when he actually showing great feats against Kaido, just watch out.
:suresure:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Of all theories how I read so far and people who knowing me, im not overwanking a think, I try to beeing objective almost even when it come to Katakuri or the Yonkou(still think Yonkou=Admirals but that is a another story).
ZKK was something with I could imagine since act 2 begin, since I see the panel where Yasuie speaking about Kaido and that never someone was able to cut his head.

Luffy as example could do the finisher, but someone still need to kill Kaido.
My bet from the past was:
Either Zoro or Kid doing the job and I still believe in that theory.

Read clearly again, im not attacking you, read again "which" fandom would became a Kid fan.
I mean between a war of the fandom for Zoro and Kid, I assume a "third fraction" would come into the game.
Fellas, im speaking about the Sanji fandom, they gonna wank the shit of Kid in the moment when he actually showing great feats against Kaido, just watch out.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Of all theories how I read so far and people who knowing me, im not overwanking a think, I try to beeing objective almost even when it come to Katakuri or the Yonkou(still think Yonkou=Admirals but that is a another story).
ZKK was something with I could imagine since act 2 begin, since I see the panel where Yasuie speaking about Kaido and that never someone was able to cut his head.

I was never opposed to zkk
I think kaido needs to be killed
I think zoro plays a major part in taking down kaido
but do I think zkk happens or needs to? No
do I think kidd kills kaido? No
do I think zoro is the monster samurai like oden kaido is looking for ? absolutely.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This will be me:

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Remember the sword at onigashima entrance?

just sayin…

Status
Not open for further replies.