ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1008: HEAD OF THE ATAMAYAMA THIEVES, ASHURA DOUJI

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
If I have to go against my Zorobros for Luffy, so be it.
Ain't no way I'mma let Luffy slander pass.
Enough is enough.
Didn't you know, apparently, only Zoro is allowed to shine. They get triggered everytime Luffy is in the same panel with Zoro.
You notice how no one called Killer useless when luffy saved him coupla chapters ago. I hear a lot of complaints of how Zoro babysat Luffy for 10 measely minutes and stopped him from banging on Kaido and Big Mom. What exactly is stopping him now that Luffy has regain his Haki?? Why isn't he damaging Kaido :choppawhat:

Didn't you know, apparently, only Zoro is allowed to shine. They get triggered everytime Luffy is in the same panel with Zoro.
You notice how no one called Killer useless when luffy saved him coupla chapters ago. I hear a lot of complaints of how Zoro babysat Luffy for 10 measely minutes and stopped him from banging on Kaido and Big Mom. What exactly is stopping him now that Luffy has regain his Haki?? Why isn't he damaging Kaido :choppawhat:
Are you a Luffy fan?

@DruMzTV as flagged earlier, the addition of 'monsters' was unnecessary imo, wasn't in the japanese RAW and doesn't sound like something Zoro would say:

and we had corrected it already yesterday and we posted it today in our updates too. Yop. Good job pointing it out. Normaly we wouldnt mind it and wouldnt have changed it, but in this case oda made a clear distinction that luffy still sees them as humans and our line implied that zoro is of a lower tier if so to say, as that he considered them "monsters" which was wrong. It's by no stretch a dealbreaker and just a minor thing, but yes its corrected now.
Though luffys line about "loosing attitude" is completly fine. we rephrased it to make it sound better and the intent is clear. Generally we did a great job this week if i can say so and did a few lines extremely better than viz. On the other hand, things like the very last line of luffy seemed to have impacted readers more than our version. For that, Viz deserves the W.

Pretty even week all in all and the corrections we undertook are lower than usual

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
and we had corrected it already yesterday and we posted it today in our updates too. Yop. Good job pointing it out. Normaly we wouldnt mind it and wouldnt have changed it, but in this case oda made a clear distinction that luffy still sees them as humans and our line implied that zoro is of a lower tier if so to say, as that he considered them "monsters" which was wrong. It's by no stretch a dealbreaker and just a minor thing, but yes its corrected now.
Though luffys line about "loosing attitude" is completly fine. we rephrased it to make it sound better and the intent is clear. Generally we did a great job this week if i can say so and did a few lines extremely better than viz. On the other hand, things like the very last line of luffy seemed to have impacted readers more than our version. For that, Viz deserves the W.

Pretty even week all in all and the corrections we undertook are lower than usual
yo cup hows life now you a big shot ?

I'm just sayin beware of that sword :myman:
yeah yeah
I know what you want to say
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

well see
no one hates on killer
because well expectations were already low.
him standing there is enough to compliment on for majority of folks.

yo cup hows life now you a big shot ?
It sucks. On one hand you get in contact with great and awesome people and deliver good reading experience for the fanbase which is great. But on the other hand you are struggling keeping it up financially, have to work on chapter days 20 hours, train applicants (today 7 hours for example) recruit a variety of people, handle social media & discord (gladly with 2 helping hands) organize giveaways, form partnerships with other groups ans make sure no one fucks up, stay in contact with providers make sure money is on time, making sure website doesnt crash and gets a better design while the last 3 designers ghosted on us. I can watch less anime, read less manga cant find the time to publish my book that i finished last year becuz my business registration needs more documents and approvals for which i cant find the time atm.

Pretty much a shitfest of responsibilities. The jobs in itself are not extremely hard, but its more the quantity of em thats weighing down on me.

In my actual life i have a lot of things i want to write about or plan hire people to write about and other projects i have in mind that i want to try out where i just know i can be successful if i invest the time in.
It would be stupid to blame all of it on the scan shizz.
I'm partly at fault for not handling my scheduling better, but its undeniably a big factor that especially during the past months has increased in workload for me.
Some of my efforts are aimed to reduce my workload but those first require myself to put in time *now* so i can take more breaks *later*.

Status
Not open for further replies.