Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets try this

Vote Lynch Luthonthedragdown

He was around earlier but didn't post yet, i don't like it.
Anyhow, I've decided to put Beta on the backburner for the time being and see what else will happen. But for that we need more activity.
I'd say lets wait a bit more, hopefully more people will come in, the good thing is this phase lasts 48hs so plenty of time for activity.

Timezones, and people being involved in multiple ongoing games as well as some new players I assume. But since you're here and I am here let's make the most of it. You seem to be caught up fully now, so what do you make of the current situation?
I've been caught up for a good whille, its just that besides the FB vs You stuff that lasted multiple pages, not much happened.

Well besides UwU's weird comment
"I am the main character..."

:hihihi:
This one, idk if he's fishing or what.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'd say lets wait a bit more, hopefully more people will come in, the good thing is this phase lasts 48hs so plenty of time for activity.
Lol, we have to stop posting at the same time lmao.

He was around earlier but didn't post yet, i don't like it.
I noticed that too but I have a theory on why he hadn't posted yet. Just waiting to see if he will post or who will or won't.

Broadcaast Message:

Announcer-Sama blesses your game of deception with his presence once again! Your lovely hosts and your lovelier Announcer-Sama reached a conclusion, this restaurant business is no good. Health and Safety standards are deplorable! Miss Cypher saw a rat!

The event is cancelled.​

Broadcaast Message:

Announcer-Sama blesses your game of deception with his presence once again! Your lovely hosts and your lovelier Announcer-Sama reached a conclusion, this restaurant business is no good. Health and Safety standards are deplorable! Miss Cypher saw a rat!

The event is cancelled.​
Nani?
@Go D. Usopp ™ @solis @Lord Genome you guys visited the restaurant, did you get any notification?

Broadcaast Message:

The event is cancelled.​
Nani?
@Go D. Usopp ™ @solis @Lord Genome you guys visited the restaurant, did you get any notification?

Status
Not open for further replies.