Future Events Outcome that would satisfy both, the people who are pro-ZKK and anti-ZKK

There is only one Plot Twist that could shock both Parties
It's Zoro beheading Kaido & everyone celebrating & then it's revealed that Kaido survived

I mean, most people predicted that Orochi survived being beheaded & it was so obvious
But what if Oda on purpose gave us this easy predictable scenario so that we make our expectations low & then surprise us with Kaido also surviving being beheaded, after all Oda is the guy who hates to kill his Characters but at same time he definitely wants to draw a Dragon being slayed

However if Oda goes with this Scenario, he will need to bring a good explanation of how Kaido's Powers really work

It really just depends on Big Mom's role.

If Linlin is meant to be defeated AFTER Kaido, then this is how I think things will play out:
1) Rooftop isolate Big Mom and Kaido.
2) Luffy defeats Kaido.
3) Luffy & Rooftop defeat Big Mom.
4) Luffy is passed out.
5) Nightmare happens and a flying Dragon returns to Wano.
6) Zoro slays the flying dragon in front of all of Wano and protects his captain.

To me, Wano smells a TB 2.0 ending for Zoro.
Where instead of offering his head for Kaido, he will slay Kaido.

There is only one Plot Twist that could shock both Parties
It's Zoro beheading Kaido & everyone celebrating & then it's revealed that Kaido survived

I mean, most people predicted that Orochi survived being beheaded & it was so obvious
But what if Oda on purpose gave us this easy predictable scenario so that we make our expectations low & then surprise us with Kaido also surviving being beheaded, after all Oda is the guy who hates to kill his Characters but at same time he definitely wants to draw a Dragon being slayed

However if Oda goes with this Scenario, he will need to bring a good explanation of how Kaido's Powers really work
Orochi is a serpent that is able to grow more heads if they behead him. Let's say that you cut one head, two will grow in the same spot. That's the special ability of his df. From what I know, every dragon is getting rekt if they are beheaded.

Middle point will be: Zoro deals the most damage (it's nothing surprise btw because Luffy's CoA atm sucks and no way he surpass the one who already learned BoAT since Alabasta arc), then Kaido got defeated but not dead.
Then CP0 pulls something like Buster Call to finish Kaido off.

BusterCallKillsKaido
Then it wouldn't be a win for both sides because Zoro didn't end up killing Kaido.