Future Events Outcome that would satisfy both, the people who are pro-ZKK and anti-ZKK

I have a genuine question. For those saying that Kaido will survive. What do you think that they are going to do with him?
Post automatically merged:

So you would rather seeing Kaido drown instead of Zoro killing him? That's some real hate towards the Marimo ngl.
Kaido will be imprisoned either in the udon mines like how Momotaro ended or by CP0

For how long. He's a likely awakened mythical zoan. His recovery is insane.
Long enough to be chained up in the vast amount of seastone found on wano.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido will be imprisoned either in the udon mines like how Momotaro ended or by CP0

Long enough to be chained up in the vast amount of seastone found on wano.
try reading the manga for once
wano doesnt want kaido beaten they want him DEAD
the aim of the raid wasnt to beat kaido and orochi it was to KILL THEM

Yes because it makes no sense. Once Luffy defeats Kaido, kaidos defeated. He’ll be unconscious or incapable of moving
Why does the danger have to end once Kaido is "defeated"?
Why does Kaido have to be "defeated" last (and not killed)?
Why does Kaido have to lay beside them once defeated.
Why does Kaido have to be down for good once defeated?

Reread Thriller Bark's ending and tell me what prevents Kaido from reappearing in a similar fashion to Kuma?
All your answers will relate back to you thinking in one particular way and being unable to think of other ways things can happen.
You're closing yourself off with your perspective.
Instead of simply accepting a foreshadowed result, you're trying to predict the exact path and you're saying any other path doesn't make sense.

This is the exact same issue the "Zoro v King" folks faced and we all see how that turned out.
Instead of sticking with the foreshadowed match-up, readers tried picking the option "that made sense".
"Making sense" just being the result that lines up the closest with what they personally want.

try reading the manga for once
wano doesnt want kaido beaten they want him DEAD
the aim of the raid wasnt to beat kaido and orochi it was to KILL THEM

Wano isn’t Momo or Luffy. I don’t see Momo ordering Kaidos execution after seeing the results of the Kurozumi and Kozuki executions. Luffy on the other hand doesn’t believe in killing his enemies.

Why does the danger have to end once Kaido is "defeated"?
Why does Kaido have to be "defeated" last (and not killed)?
Why does Kaido have to lay beside them once defeated.
Why does Kaido have to be down for good once defeated?

Reread Thriller Bark's ending and tell me what prevents Kaido from reappearing in a similar fashion to Kuma?
All your answers will relate back to you thinking in one particular way and being unable to think of other ways things can happen.
You're closing yourself off with your perspective.
Instead of simply accepting a foreshadowed result, you're trying to predict the exact path and you're saying any other path doesn't make sense.

This is the exact same issue the "Zoro v King" folks faced and we all see how that turned out.
Instead of sticking with the foreshadowed match-up, readers tried picking the option "that made sense".
"Making sense" just being the result that lines up the closest with what they personally want.
Because Kaidos much more the Moria of this arc. Kaidos the main enemy and when Luffy defeats the main enemy they get down.

Zoro opening Kaidos scar and Luffy defeating him is what is set up.

And is that Pirate King going to stay in Wano till Kaido dies so he doesn't come back?
That pirate king is going to have full knowledge of what happens on his seas. What’s Kaido going to do, attack wano just to get defeated by Luffy again once he finds out about it. Because that makes sense...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Because Kaidos much more the Moria of this arc. Kaidos the main enemy and when Luffy defeats the main enemy they get down.

That pirate king is going to have full knowledge of what happens on his seas. What’s Kaido going to do, attack wano just to get defeated by Luffy again once he finds out about it. Because that makes sense...

So Kaido will just surrender and wait peacefully in his Jail till he dies from old age?

We aren't drawing exact parallels here. Simply drawing inspiration from past arcs.

If you want to draw exact parallels, is Zoro going to offer his head to Big Mom?
Is she going to praise Dragon too?

Zoro's big moment in Thriller Bark wasn't his Sanzen Sekai against Oars. It was his confrontation with Kuma at the end of the arc. Similarly in Wano, after Luffy defeats Kaido. He will most likely have his foreshadowed slaying of a Dragon in front of the entire Flower Capital.

I see a lot of reasons to believe it but I don’t think it will. The reason is if zoro kills kaido his bounty will become very big and he will have a higher bounty then anyone besides luffy on the roof and that’s not happening.

If zoro kills kaido he’s gonna skip 1 billion and go straight to 2 billion that’s not happening. You have to think about the aftermath of it and not just “ zoro will kill kaido because I say so”

We aren't drawing exact parallels here. Simply drawing inspiration from past arcs.

If you want to draw exact parallels, is Zoro going to offer his head to Big Mom?
Is she going to praise Dragon too?

Zoro's big moment in Thriller Bark wasn't his Sanzen Sekai against Oars. It was his confrontation with Kuma at the end of the arc. Similarly in Wano, after Luffy defeats Kaido. He will most likely have his foreshadowed slaying of a Dragon in front of the entire Flower Capital.
When Luffy defeats Kaido, Zoros big moment will be opening kaidos scar to give Luffy the opportunity to defeat him.

If Zoro has another big moment after that it’ll involve big mom since Kaido the primary enemy will be taken out by Luffy

Because having Kaido wandering freely around the world is very safe and a very good idea. It makes a lot of sense for Kaido to surrender and go out to find other island.
You act like Luffy cares about the greater good. As long as his friends aren’t in danger he doesn’t care

I see a lot of reasons to believe it but I don’t think it will. The reason is if zoro kills kaido his bounty will become very big and he will have a higher bounty then anyone besides luffy on the roof and that’s not happening.

If zoro kills kaido he’s gonna skip 1 billion and go straight to 2 billion that’s not happening. You have to think about the aftermath of it and not just “ zoro will kill kaido because I say so”
Depends, if the WG notices that even tho he killed Kaido, more ppl was involved and they did more damage to him his bounty might not raise that much. Who knows.