Attack on Titan - Episodes 15 & 16 : Sole Salvation and Above and Below

Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
End of the season : the last two episodes were quite good

Zeke backstory one was well done. His relationship with the doc was good and you really pitied Zeke. Everyone has really shitty lives in this show.

The next one was nice too. Only weird moment was maybe Armin crying over Yelena story.

Someone knows when the second part of the season will be released ?

I love it, for me MAPPA final season>>> VIT 3 season with CGI colossus, Berthold explosion without burning anything with fire(litteraly there was no fire at all). So for me this season was good and it stay as season that I possibly would be able to rewatch, which I can't say about VIT third season. So 9 of 10 for me, close to 9,5

G

Gorosei Informer

The new opening and ending have come out, the ending is stunnningly beautiful but the opening has major spoilers for anime onlies.

I stopped following the series at some point (especially after Gabi and Sasha) but people are saying it has major spoilers. I do know what happens ultimately and I can vouch there are some major spoilers at least indeed. Even the title of the opening itself?

I was gonna post the OP and ED here but not sure if I can? If it's allowed? I recommend checking out the ED, it's spoiler free as I can tell and it's very beautiful, nostalgic, sweet and such.

Actually I just noticed, watching the ED on Youtube has suggested a mild spoiler least as another video at for a certain character already from the new episodes or something? So maybe don't watch them on Youtube until you've seen the episodes released so far?