Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Usopp and Light are not genuine in this game. Usopp votes me off right after I call him out for the Natalija stuff.

Fujishiro perhaps genuinely believes I'm scummy.

Midnight is on his scum meta.

Haven't looked at the others too accurately for now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I think that Usopp and Light are not genuine in this game. Usopp votes me off right after I call him out for the Natalija stuff.

Fujishiro perhaps genuinely believes I'm scummy.

Midnight is on his scum meta.

Haven't looked at the others too accurately for now.
u know very well its not why i voted u ;)

I couldn't sleep so I came back in here

I don't know where you feel that I am nervous, but this is not true. Yes, I am playing completely different as to what I usually do, but I said I wanna try a new approach. Taking notes and try to look at things a bit more objectively.
It was more because I know how fucking clogged these games can get, so I thought I should take some notes.
I thought your aggression showed weakness (possible nervousness)

u know very well its not why i voted u ;)
I mentioned the timing specifically.

That's not questionable. Independently from the intrinsic reasons that's an aspect I cannot overlook.

I don't underrate timings' value.

I had just called you out for your strange doing "to the detriment of Natalija" and the first thing you do is voting me off for a tinfoil.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mentioned the timing specifically.

That's not questionable. Independently from the intrinsic reasons that's an aspect I cannot overlook.

I don't underrate timings' value.

I had just called you out for your strange doing "to the detriment of Natalija" and the first thing you do is voting me off for a tinfoil.
oh i'm sure u dont, thats y u had to mention 3 times how u r busy with the other game

activity excuses 101

so i think restaurant owner is JW who maybe wins when a certain number of ningens join his restraunt bu end game
That's not me.

10. @~UwU~ - give us one reason to keep u alive mr. indie wayne
Attacking me is a waste of time, my win con isn't game ending and I'm really tanky, so regardless if you're town or mafia you'd be wasting your stuff going after me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
That's not me.

Attacking me is a waste of time, my win con isn't game ending and I'm really tanky, so regardless if you're town or mafia you'd be wasting your stuff going after me.
dont mind wasting a couple lynches on ya, u arent giving me any incentives to keep u alive

dw u arent the restaurant owner, and likely arent the announcer either

3. @Finalbeta - i town read u for now unless one of the ppl joining the restaurant get poisoned or w.e. i think its 99% ur ability at this point and i doubt a scum would use it right away like that, so good vibes for now.

Nothing substantial occurred since you posted this stuff Usopp.

You are once again committing the same mistake, the one I mentioned about your inconsistencies regarding Nat.

I'm liking you less and less.

Status
Not open for further replies.