Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
3. @Finalbeta - i town read u for now unless one of the ppl joining the restaurant get poisoned or w.e. i think its 99% ur ability at this point and i doubt a scum would use it right away like that, so good vibes for now.

Nothing substantial occurred since you posted this stuff Usopp.

You are once again committing the same mistake, the one I mentioned about your inconsistencies regarding Nat.

I'm liking you less and less.
Usopp is being Usopp as usual, sometimes I think he's doing this just to taunt people.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How about don't annoy me and I won't nuke Town into the dark ages.
k so this isnt a bastard game and we arent told jesters exist
u can w8 in line, ur lynch is coming

3. @Finalbeta - i town read u for now unless one of the ppl joining the restaurant get poisoned or w.e. i think its 99% ur ability at this point and i doubt a scum would use it right away like that, so good vibes for now.

Nothing substantial occurred since you posted this stuff Usopp.

You are once again committing the same mistake, the one I mentioned about your inconsistencies regarding Nat.

I'm liking you less and less.
u know what happened beta stop it pls

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
He's messing up too bad in my opinion.

Not sure what to think.
yeah..

So after having re-read the thread a cuppa times, I think the ones that I'm on a lookout for is Midnight and Gambit. Also don't like how Usopp says "I like this Nat wagon" and then swaps his vote momentarily thereafter.

But then again, I never know what goes through Susopp's head.

Safest lynch IMO is probably Midnight Delight. He's not really contributing.

Rej is like.. He appears semi townish, but it's no secret that he's fluffing his Giga chad memes. I've never seen him on this strategy before, so I can't really take a hard stance on it. I just think it's to be noted.

I'm having a faint feeling Gambit is up to no good either, but it's not really anything of substance. Just feel that every time people I know from TB are scum they instantly want to kill my pretty ass. But then again, Gambit trolls alot

Midnight is.. Midnight.

Their interaction with Light at the start of the game concerning FinalBeta struck me as legitimate
I don't have the best grasp on that whole interaction but I would say Betas posts were pretty odd especially the "tunneling" one so I can see Light's radar going off as it did. Nats reaction to it DID seem very genuine though and there seemed to be good intentions there with regards to keeping town on the right track

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
now moving on, thoughts on the miller claim by lind?

nay or yay?
Honestly I think that the miller claims D1 in the games so far has been fairly legitimate. I wouldn't want to lynch him D1 for that, maybe he'll later explain what it is he does. I'd have him on a reserve, but admitting you'll be guilty on invest is something you do early I feel.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm a bit neutral on the whole FinalB/ Light/ Usopp thingy.

Nat is backing FinalB up though, and it's hard to say if anything has happened or will happen to the customers. It might be likely that some effect won't take place instantly.

I'm thinking there's a chance someone will claim something after night. So it's hard to say.
But he's quite brazen and fearless for being scum, I'll give him that. And I'm agreeing with Nat on that, not that I know FinalB's meta that well. It's just.. He's got balls of steel if he was anti-town.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
We just should lynch uWu tbh. The slot can't be trusted and they've made it clear they're not scumhunting nor do they need to

Let's just do that tbheston.
I also think it was bold of him to claim such this early. He pretty much said he was not killable during night (at least it could be interpreted that way)
I'd go for it as a last resort, but honestly I'm feeling Midnight more. It's not gonna get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.