Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1/5

• 0/5

• Total voters
so the last red poneglyph is at the fishman island.. i think it still there but Neptune just hide it, because we know Stawhats will go there again and the war will explode there just like what the prophecy is all about

It seems like the 4th Poneglyph was originally at Fishman island, but we know its not there now maybe its been moved. White beard did claim fishman island as his territory before, what if the message marco gave to neokomamushi is telling Luffy where the last pone glyph is?
no... Marco said on that message that he will deffinetly come to Wano.

Last edited:
so the last red poneglyph is at the fishman island.. i think it still there but Neptune just hide it, because we know Stawhats will go there again and the war wilp explode there just like what the prophecy is all about

no... Marco said on that message that he will deffinetly come to Wano.
Lol he know what Marco sayed he just tryna not spoiled anime onlys on here if there any he a manga reader

Spoiler if you watch only the anime

I remember that in the manga Roger's journey its only one chapter that ends with Roger finding the One Piece. While in the anime they divided this part in two episodes,and judging from the preview,it seems that next episode will also include the part where Roger's crew disbands. I dont know,i think the moment where Roger finds the One Piece would have worked better as an episode-ending scene,wouldnt be? By the way they decided to do in this way,and the scene will surely be great anyway

Spoiler if you watch only the anime

I remember that in the manga Roger's journey its only one chapter that ends with Roger finding the One Piece. While in the anime they divided this part in two episodes,and judging from the preview,it seems that next episode will also include the part where Roger's crew disbands. I dont know,i think the moment where Roger finds the One Piece would have worked better as an episode-ending scene,wouldnt be? By the way they decided to do in this way,and the scene will surely be great anyway
I mean it could depends I guess. I prefer Roger finding the One Piece in the middle of the episode and the crew disband at the end of the ep.