Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lets say i know who the restaurant owner is, in fact I have been invited to a neighborer chat with them. This happened after the announcer said that the event is canceled. i can see the other visitors as well
You can see the other participants of the chat, right? Iirc only @Gambit entered the restaurant after the announcement that the restaurant shit is no good. Is he there? If so the announcer lied by saying it's cancelled.

about 40 mins to an hour later, out of curiosity i ask the restaurant owner about the meals and orders and if i have to pay anything or w.e and they say its not their ability nor do they have an idea who did it
So the restaurant and ordering are not related? Then wtf is it? A delivery with menus not coming from a restaurant. I don't know about that one chief.

however how can that meal writeup be fake if i was told my order is noted.
So have you gotten what you've ordered or are you still waiting for it? I assume you didn't get it yet, at least what you think you should have gotten.

My dude what are you doing lmao? You've contradicted yourself in the same post lmao.

And regarding Midnight, you're off a bit. He does fluff but moreso when he's scum. He also pretends a lot of time to be out of the loop with what's going on in the game, something I called him out for earlier.

When he's town he's more game-solvey like he was in Reborn's game.
if he fluffs more so when scum then do you not think it's odd he is at the forefront of a plot scheme right now rather than hiding in the background like a coward?

I'm still not 100% sure what's going on with this restaurant. I've not seen something like this before

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
if he fluffs more so when scum then do you not think it's odd he is at the forefront of a plot scheme right now rather than hiding in the background like a coward?
What im saying Light is, your meta would be inaccurate IMO if he was scum here
Are we talking about the same guy? Midnight? I don't think he's at the forefront of anything tbh. He seems wary of the restaurant which I understand but besides that, he sheeped a vote or two, fluffed, called out to stop fluffing but continued doing so, and played coy.
I'm still not 100% sure what's going on with this restaurant. I've not seen something like this before
This I agree with. I have no idea what it is or what the hell is going on with it.

Are we talking about the same guy? Midnight? I don't think he's at the forefront of anything tbh. He seems wary of the restaurant which I understand but besides that, he sheeped a vote or two, fluffed, called out to stop fluffing but continued doing so, and played coy.

This I agree with. I have no idea what it is or what the hell is going on with it.
yep totally my bad I mixed up Midnight and Beta for a second haha

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Ok guys, seriously I gotta dip, I have like 2 hours left to sleep, I don't want to not sleep at all, I'm gonna be in ruination.. Don't know what's best to not sleep at all or get those 2 hours LMAO

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
It's either an obvious frame attempt, probably made up by someone in the chat if so, or bastard modding, but the meal stuff is fake. And my reaction was pretty calm.

Why would I tunnel you specifically when there were other possibilities for framing attempts, unlike you are doing, so hellbent attached onto me, and so perhaps my theory about you wishing me out making it look like it's my fault is correct.
see the issue with this is

from my PoV, if u r town and u think i am scum, then that would mean i told all my scummates about ur ability and stuff

then the smart play for town beta is to instantly come here and warn others usopp is scum, he leaked my ability to his scummates

u basically need to make town in the picture if scum already know about it

but instead u lay low and only act when i am talking to u. ur way too reactive instead of proactive

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
I did say in public that I didn't think the abilities was related, the wording were key.
One was to "go to the restaurant" while the other one was a food delivery. While it is the same genre, I figured that it was independent of each other.
these abilities r just bullsht and makes the game not mafia

restaurant, food delivery, announcer

its taking the fun of the game, and shifting the discussion towards it

one is enough, we got 3 here then?

id rather think of the food stuff as possible hidden ability that beta has

it could be a town ability if i rly got the meal, but i didnt yet. maybe will at night

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Idk man, it's just how I see things.
Midnight and UwU are the ones that I think are the safe path to go. I'd love for Midnight to prove me wrong for once.
But I'm not seeing it.
UwU has the most braizen claim, he's up to something. He did say that he didn't want the game to end fast too.
I often suffer from scrambled thoughts. But basically what I'm saying is that I don't see the merit in keeping Midnight alive.

Gambit and Rej are also minor susses for now.

I tend to think FinalB is townish. Usopp is pretty void to me.
So why are you voting Susopp now then? Especially taking into consideration what he said about the restaurant and the fact that he's void for you, as you put it.

Man, you're all over the place. I don't know if it's genuine confusion and tiredness or whatever.

yep totally my bad I mixed up Midnight and Beta for a second haha
Aight.

from my PoV, if u r town and u think i am scum, then that would mean i told all my scummates about ur ability and stuff

then the smart play for town beta is to instantly come here and warn others usopp is scum, he leaked my ability to his scummates

but instead u lay low and only act when i am talking to u. ur way too reactive instead of proactive
Answer this please.

You can see the other participants of the chat, right? Iirc only @Gambit entered the restaurant after the announcement that the restaurant shit is no good. Is he there? If so the announcer lied by saying it's cancelled.

So the restaurant and ordering are not related? Then wtf is it? A delivery with menus not coming from a restaurant. I don't know about that one chief.

So have you gotten what you've ordered or are you still waiting for it? I assume you didn't get it yet, at least what you think you should have gotten.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

gambit is there

seems so, but if thats the case then why the fk is the restaurant owner not warning us about it?

i didnt get my order yet, and i think a scum took one meal b4 me

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž

I just mentioned that there could be a multitude of possibilities and yet you come up with this post. What should I think of you, Usopp? You keep tunneling over and over when my logic makes sense. Why should I warn Town when I'm not sure it's you to be framing me? It could be anyone on that chat, even the hosts or less likely other players.

I don't think I will change vote here probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.