Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
So the announcement was fake or more like a warning like I said earlier. But how did the announcer get info about it being bad or potentially bad then?

seems so, but if thats the case then why the fk is the restaurant owner not warning us about it?
Well seeing who the apparent owner is I am not that surprised tbh.

i didnt get my order yet, and i think a scum took one meal b4 me
We'll let's see if someone comes out and says it.

Have any of you ordered a menu from the delivery service? I repeat again the delivery service.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I just mentioned that there could be a multitude of possibilities and yet you come up with this post. What should I think of you, Usopp? You keep tunneling over and over when my logic makes sense. Why should I warn Town when I'm not sure it's you to be framing me? It could be anyone on that chat, even the hosts or less likely other players.

I don't think I will change vote here probably.
u never mentioned it, not a single time b4 i talked to u

B

Ballel

So the announcement was fake or more like a warning like I said earlier. But how did the announcer get info about it being bad or potentially bad then?

Have any of you ordered a menu from the delivery service? I repeat again the delivery service.
No I havent ordered anything

Emil

Certified Memelord

honestly fk the game like im actually so kekmalding about this flavor

lynch the restaurant and the announcer

get both beta and tpein out

This just occurred to me now and I think it might be possible entering the npc makes you silenced. I have entered an npc before in a completed game and I got silenced. I completely forgot about that and I just remembered it now and maybe that could explain on why some of the players are not talking.

See why I entertained my theory about Usopp guys. He thinks he can lynch a townie and get away with it labeling it as their fault. And he is now hellbent on T-Pein too, quite convenient if a scum to come out with 2 fast preys. I don't know what's T-Pein's alignment but this is what I'm spotting going by the patterns here.

Not only, Usopp is part of the guys who hopped on Natalija (I even spotted a major inconsistency about that) despite all that wagoning hardly held sense for the way it was frantically structured: some inconsistent sheeping, like Midnight's or Marimo's, literally unexplained ones, for example.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
No I havent ordered anything
Got it.

honestly fk the game like im actually so kekmalding about this flavor

lynch the restaurant and the announcer

get both beta and tpein out
I am more and more considering TAC being the announcer and T-Pein just mad coasting.

This just occurred to me now and I think it might be possible entering the npc makes you silenced. I have entered an npc before in a completed game and I got silenced. I completely forgot about that and I just remembered it now and maybe that could explain on why some of the players are not talking.
But people who entered the restaurant can talk tho. Everyone who did is talking now.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Anyway seeing as Susopp was one order, and there was someone before him, they should come out I believe.

I didn't order shit, Solis said they didn't, I assume the restaurant owner didn't, and probably those who were somewhat cautious of the restaurant, so like Fuji, Nat, Mid, Cal maybe. So that leaves us with around 15/16 players I guess. Some haven't been active at all so no idea if they did, but since you can apparently do it in a PM with the hosts it's possible they did.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I just mentioned that there could be a multitude of possibilities and yet you come up with this post. What should I think of you, Usopp? You keep tunneling over and over when my logic makes sense. Why should I warn Town when I'm not sure it's you to be framing me? It could be anyone on that chat, even the hosts or less likely other players.

I don't think I will change vote here probably.
Like it was crystal clear that the ability does exist and everything that transpires from the WUs is visible to the public, I don't really get you.
u see the ability about food delivery, but never say if its urs or not

do u even care about the nighbouring chat? like what do u take us for?

5 man neighbour chat. there is like 99% chance atleast 1 scum is among us and i dont see u worried at all

it just bothers me alot. i dont think ur reactions toward that writeup is townish at all

at the very least u would come and tell us those meals arent urs. or u could come to the thread and speculate the meals and restaurant r different

idk man i could be wrong asfk about u, but at this point if a townie wanted to save u they shud probably claim the meals as theirs

and if none claimed they have the meal ability then its either scum ability or a hidden ability of urs

to which case u can only blame the troll role design

Emil

Certified Memelord
im still tinfoiling as to why town beta would use the restaurant ability this early on tho

but he said its not a 1 shot so its pretty darn powerful honestly

i'll leave this for the majority to decide do u wanna rid of beta or leave him be

if u leave him then make sure hes properly invested

Emil

Certified Memelord
im still tinfoiling as to why town beta would use the restaurant ability this early on tho

but he said its not a 1 shot so its pretty darn powerful honestly

i'll leave this for the majority to decide do u wanna rid of beta or leave him be

if u leave him then make sure hes properly invested
why scum beta*

it makes no sense for scum waste this ability day 1 like that

but the fact that its not a 1 shot scares me

Emil

Certified Memelord
if the hosts r taking inspirations from weeb game, which it seems they r

this is just a wacky ass copy of the classroom ningen on that game

but we're not playing a super role madness here so its crazy weird to have restaurant, meals and announcer

Emil

Certified Memelord
now for an ability that grants too much attention to a player, its likely townish

seems unwanted for scum tbh

but then the person taking the drive meal b4 me is likely scum

so its fair to assume scum has a busdrive

idk man i could be wrong asfk about u, but at this point if a townie wanted to save u they shud probably claim the meals as theirs
Thanks for giving breath to what I just posted about you lol.

And you are probably conveniently forgetting that I wasn't even sure whether or not I was entitled to claim the ability, so why did you want me to spend words regarding the meals stuff given my position? It's like you are forcing an argument against me right now despite knowing what I was thinking.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Thanks for giving breath to what I just posted about you lol.

And you are probably conveniently forgetting that I wasn't even sure whether or not I was entitled to claim the ability, so why did you want me to spend words regarding the meals stuff given my position? It's like you are forcing an argument against me right now despite knowing what I was thinking.
im just frustrated at ur misuse of the neighbourer

least u could do is warn the ppl in ur own god dem chat

Status
Not open for further replies.