Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is good tbh. im enjoying reading the story. people who have read 1000 chapters of this comic and dont have any patience are the most insane psychos lmao. did you just binge the first 999 or something? are these ppl only jumping in weekly for the long manga memes
I share the same opinion. Its not about "wasting" panels. It's all purposeful when you add flavor to what the characters are doing in the arc. Nami keeping Zeus would have allowed her to use him and destroy droves of fodder. At least this way Nami was weak enough to get demolished by Ulti at first and it made for a more entertaining moment imo.

People have to remember that he's creating a story here, not just pushing characters from A to B for no reason.

Zoro vs Orochi is coming.

- Orochi is here
- Hiyori is here

No way in hell does Zoro remeet Hiyori at the end of arc. Nah they'll defintely remeet in the Middle of Onigashma arc like how Sanji and Pudding remet. And yall know what they want to do:kawak:

Dred it....run away from it. Zoro vs Orochi will come. The scabbards will flop and no one else can slay 8 heads at the same time like Zoro.

Ashura Zoro vs Yamato no Orochi:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Haki is will. If your will is too strong, Law cannot move you (unless you want to, because then how tf Law could move Luffy and Zoro)
No,, that is just trying to make excuse of the things. There should be no connection between Haki and DF abilities, they are not sea stones. Its just BS to me. I would rather he just say BM is too big for his room.

Well she has been butchered so perpetually she is gradually losing the hype a yonko should entail.

So far she failed to deal consistent damage to any rooftoper. That's indicative of what I'm talking about despite she most likely has got something else up to her sleeve.
I wonder is she's going to comeback on rooftop or not. Or she might directly fall on BMP's ship

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
We are probably going to leave the roof next chapter. One yonko is already down. Meanwhile in the dome Sanji is still running around. The dome stuff is just too slow and needs to catch up.
At least I would hope for 2 more chapters on the roof.

I share the same opinion. Its not about "wasting" panels. It's all purposeful when you add flavor to what the characters are doing in the arc. Nami keeping Zeus would have allowed her to use him and destroy droves of fodder. At least this way Nami was weak enough to get demolished by Ulti at first and it made for a more entertaining moment imo.

People have to remember that he's creating a story here, not just pushing characters from A to B for no reason.
people really say shit like "skip the first part and start at enies lobby" like the arc will made any sense or mean the same thing if you dont have background or "davy back fight is filler" when blackbeard and rocks pirates are connected to davy back fights and pirate paradise island or "wci is bad because it was too focused on luffy the main character and because sanji the cook cooked" :suresure:

im just here to read a comic and have a good time not fantasize about powerscaling in a series that openly made fun of powerscaling, powerscale numbers, and t he idea that who lifts more is the strongest

Zoro vs Orochi is coming.

- Orochi is here
- Hiyori

No way in hell does Zoro remeet Hiyori at the end of arc. Nah they'll defintely remeet in the Middle of Onigashma arc like how Sanji and Pudding remet. And yall know what they want to do:kawak:

Dred it....run away from it. Zoro vs Orochi will come. The scabbards will flop and no one else can slay 8 heads at the same time like Zoro.

Ashura Zoro vs Yamato no Orochi:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:
He says he wish he could kill him.... but he knows that fodder will die anyway :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.