Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a thread asking how long will Kid fans defend the guy? I told ya'll wait for the roof fight to continue. None of the dudes up there are jokes. Kid's doing something and we'll see more from all of the Rooftop 5. Obviously Zoro's looking the most impressive for blocking (even if partially) 2 Yonkos' attacks. I'm curious about Luffy. Man might've tanked that blow from Kaido like he did against Boro Breath (though he got some damage then as well)...
Luffy is made out of rubber, he doesn't need to tank a lightning.

I

Indigo

What??

Then how the hell he could move Zoro? I thought Zoro is Haki God already and his haki is some levels above Big Mom already
Because Zoro isn't resisting being transported, it's that simple. Not only he isn't resisting, he is actually asking for it. It's like when you play D&D and you have spells that cause some effect on people, and if that person is an ally they have the option to not resist at all with a save and just accept the effect.

I still don't get what was the point of having BM coming in Wano
I personally don't think she's done, as long as she doesn't land in the water. We have to see how Kaido fares against the 5 on the roof and how that plays out too.

I still think there is a purposeful chance for Kaido to win on the roof temporarily, and for Kid/Killer to potentially hold off and maybe defeat BM later in mainland Wano.

This could be just the first indication of the battles taking place in the capitals later, we gotta see what happens

Status
Not open for further replies.