Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My honest thoughts:

- Oda clearly has intentions with Orochi. Showing him "defeated" again or appearing to be is just a means to explain his true powers soon. This is the 3rd time (Nami w/Zeus, Kaido cutting his head off, now the scabbards) where he was seemingly defeated. The first 2 times he was fine soon after. I expect it to be the same

- The Mama Canter really needs to be below Onigashima. I assume this chapter ends with her falling, not landing in the water, so there is potential. Hopefully no O-Lin until the end of the arc. I dont want it to be a full blown plot device. Her and her kids needs to be defeated the right way.

- I truly think BM falling off is the beginning of the fights shifting to the capital. Of her kids are there, they will wait for Onigashima to land or crash and resume the fights. We'll see...

- Excited to see what Kaido ends up doing the next few chapters and how the 5 deal with it (or dont).

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
So that's the reason Law never teleported Doffy in Dressrosa.

But Zoro...

Hmmm... I used to believe Zoro has surpassed Doffy already thanks to haki blooms after extreme stomachache.. But now I'm not so sure anymore...
No that's not how it works.
Zoro let him do that.
Law teleported luffy in 1001 as well both have better haki than law.

So that's the reason Law never teleported Doffy in Dressrosa.

But Zoro...

Hmmm... I used to believe Zoro has surpassed Doffy already thanks to haki blooms after extreme stomachache.. But now I'm not so sure anymore...
Zoro wanted to be teleported so i don't know if we can compare those 2 moments.
If Law anf Kaido were allies and Kaido asked Law to teleport him, he'd probably be able to do it too.

people really say shit like "skip the first part and start at enies lobby" like the arc will made any sense or mean the same thing if you dont have background or "davy back fight is filler" when blackbeard and rocks pirates are connected to davy back fights and pirate paradise island or "wci is bad because it was too focused on luffy the main character and because sanji the cook cooked" :suresure:

im just here to read a comic and have a good time not fantasize about powerscaling in a series that openly made fun of powerscaling, powerscale numbers, and t he idea that who lifts more is the strongest
:cheers::cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.