Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Law/Kid pulled a Jinbei/Robin duo. Nothing impressive. Even Franky manage to take down BM. So it isn't a feat for them to be stronger than Zoro the goat.

Zoro literally pull a feat that no one ever done!! The best!! The goat!!! :finally::finally::finally:
You put a little more respect on my man Franky’s name, and I can stand behind this post...but until then, watch yourself, counselor :halt:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
I'm stumbled by the fact that Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Law, Killer fans are enjoying this fight? Like really, seriously? They look pathetic as fack. Ganging up against Kaido cuz they're afraid of him, pussis.
:whitepress:
Aren't they like 20???? Kaido ought to be ashamed of himself struggling to defeat kids younger than his son. If anyone here is pathethic, it's small brained Kaido for using a lightning attack on rubber.

I don't mind much. She shouldn't be in this arc in the first place. She's wasting space and panel time. Very bad written character and some theorize that she will be in yet another arc which makes me sick......
She has pottential though but it's going back and forth with her character design, it's a mess to understand her ... pretty sure we'll see her again in the giant island arc indeed :risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.