Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, the pattern is far from dead, there was just never any consecutive sequence:
  • 1000: Luffy
  • 1004: Tama
  • 1005: Robin
  • 1006: Hyougoro
  • 1007: Chopper
  • 1008: Asura Douji
  • 10??: Nami
  • 10??: Another alliance member

And so on.

Lol no. Zoro tried to block the attack for the others. He could only hold it back for a bit and the attack overpowered him anyway. The others were able to dodge in the interim.

Zoro spent 90% of the fight carrying Luffy and has saved him 7 times on panel already (and countless times while Luffy was recovering during the ten minutes).

The pure and unadulterated truth.

No, that's Hiyori speaking.

Didn't Law shambles Doffy directly into the path of Red Hawk?
:choppawhat:

Your bait is too weak Topi sempai.
:yodaswag:
Who said that zoro blocked it so they could dodge?

The spoilers says luffy tells everyone to dodge and everyone does but zoro tries to stop the attack but can’t and gets hurt.

It doesn’t say once that zoro took the attack for the others at all

It says the rest managed to dodge the attack but zoro tried to stop it.

Back then we didn't know Kaido was a dragon so there were no direct connections to Ryuma.

It's amazing to see the kind of foreshadowing Oda did back then in hindsight but i'm not gonna believe for a second your 2007 self was like "Oh yeah clearly all of this means Zoro will fight and kill Kaido".
The writer doesn't need to tell you that Kaido is a flying Dragon and that he would be killed by a certain person.
Sometimes he leaves puzzles for you and you try to collect them.

This was my drawing of Vegapunk years ago. I think it was shortly after Kaido's introduction.

I knew Momo's artificial fruit was a successful copy of Kaido's fruit. I knew Kaido was a dragon. I knew he was held captive by the marines for an experiment. And I knew Vegapunk lied to the WG about it.

But not everyone of the roof, since Kaido/Luffy and Zoro are already three.
Can imagine BM also represents one of them, so only one is left(Kid?).
No luffy kidd zoro law and killer represent the 5.

Kaido is the main villain so him and luffy are the same.

When you count only the alliance its

Luffy
Zoro
kidd
Killer
Law

counting kaido

kaido/luffy
zoro
Kidd
Killer
Law

Who said that zoro blocked it so they could dodge?

The spoilers says luffy tells everyone to dodge and everyone does but zoro tries to stop the attack but can’t and gets hurt.

It doesn’t say once that zoro took the attack for the others at all

It says the rest managed to dodge the attack but zoro tried to stop it.
TalkOP says 'blocked it for a moment to buy time to escape.'

Either means buys Zoro time to escape or the others. Based on what redon says, I have a feeling Zoro gave the others time to escape.

So that's the reason Law never teleported Doffy in Dressrosa.

But Zoro...

Hmmm... I used to believe Zoro has surpassed Doffy already thanks to haki blooms after extreme stomachache.. But now I'm not so sure anymore...
Doffy's hardening was broken by Law's non graded sword. Forget Law's ability, Doffy cannot even handle Law's shitty hakiless sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.