Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Zoro blocks a combined attack from two Yonkou in their strongest forms (bar potential awakenings) for long enough to let all the other 4 Supernova escape:

I don't think Kaido can give them an extreme diff fight, not unless he has Awakening. The Roof Five faced him and Mama in their strongest known forms for 30minutes+, while their two heaviest hitters were substantially holding themselves back:
  • Zoro was fighting with a single sword
    • Zoro still has Santoryu
    • Zoro still has Asura
  • Luffy was fighting in Base
    • Luffy still has G4
    • Luffy has "King" attacks for his G4 forms

I don't see how Kaido by himself gives the Roof Five an extreme difficulty fight. Hell, even though it was but for a moment, Santoryu Zoro managed to hold back the combined attack of the two Yonkou (and he withstood the attack no worse for the wear afterwards).

Together, Kaido and Mama showed the Supernova hell, but the Supernova powered through that hell. Alone? I would be thrilled if Kaido can give them a high difficulty fight.
Damn, Cinera's whole set of Avatar, Tag and Signature looking dope.

The leading figure of the new generation, one of his strongest crewmates, a guy who couldn't even defeat Doflamingo with a lifelong plan and captain Mid and his weak RHM that Zoro fans like and hype because they think Zoro resembles him:blush:
Every time you try to make those 5 look bad your candy prince will look worser and worser because he can’t hold a candle against them

I don't see how Kaido by himself gives the Roof Five an extreme difficulty fight. Hell, even though it was but for a moment, Santoryu Zoro managed to hold back the combined attack of the two Yonkou (and he withstood the attack no worse for the wear afterwards).

Together, Kaido and Mama showed the Supernova hell, but the Supernova powered through that hell. Alone? I would be thrilled if Kaido can give them a high difficulty fight.
I'll tell you why Kaido is going to give them an extreme diff fight, because he is the overarching Villain of the post skip saga so far.

For story telling purposes his defeat should come at high cost.

That is all, this isnt about perceived Pls or calcs or anything like you're doing rn,

if we were to go with Logic the SNs shouldve been trashed, but since the plot dictates that they need to be as strong as this to have a fighting chance then plot will also dictacte that Kaido will go down in a phyric victory.

If Big mom didn't fall to the sea, then they didn't help at all.

What the rest of their crew, minks and the samurai can do stop Big mom? Marco's hands are already full with King + Queen, now Perospero is coming to cheap-shot him as well.

Hope that Big mom falls to the sea, otherwise if Big mom joins the other battle the rest will be done for.

Zoro blocks a combined attack from two Yonkou in their strongest forms (bar potential awakenings) for long enough to let all the other 4 Supernova escape:

I don't think Kaido can give them an extreme diff fight, not unless he has Awakening. The Roof Five faced him and Mama in their strongest known forms for 30minutes+, while their two heaviest hitters were substantially holding themselves back:
  • Zoro was fighting with a single sword
    • Zoro still has Santoryu
    • Zoro still has Asura
  • Luffy was fighting in Base
    • Luffy still has G4
    • Luffy has "King" attacks for his G4 forms

Kaido is still going to be more than strong enough to defeat these 5 handedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.