Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice spoilers.
I don't think our boy blocked the attack in order for the others to dodge it.
I believe zoro has used huge amounts of haki trying to hurt kaido and he is not as fresh as the other SN.
Well he and luffy are the only ones capable of hurting kaido i believe. But with a price.
If he is like luffy after gear 4 he will need some time off haha.
I believe asura and enma will be something crazy and i can't wait for it.
Luffy is the king on the roof as he should. There is no rivalry between him kid and law in power, I believe he could beat them at the same time lol.
Still no sanji fighting? I don't like that i mean sanji has the best entrances when it comes to fighting but Oda has waste a lot of time this time. Let's hope something happens and it will revealed when the full summary comes.
Sorry for my English..
The spoilers did say that he blocked it

I don't know how people are trying to downplay blocking 2 serious yonkos, even if it's just for a moment?

:quest:

Zoro could one shot Imu, Black Beard and Akainu combined and candies/ haters will still try and shit on the feat.
It will likely be impressive, but if it's a ranged attack aimed at everyone, and he only buys like a second to get out of the way and get's injured in the process, i would not equal it with actually clashing with both Yonko at the same time for example.

They act like taking damage from Kaido and BM and getting back up is a bad thing
Tanks Indra nothing happened, tanked Anti 3 Years Hell + Big Mom attack and covers for the rest, continues fighting = Huff Huff, hold this L, Lolo :saden::risicheck::kaidowhat:

Y'all are ingrained to hate.
Literally if Sanji defeats King/Queen/Jack, or clutches something I would complement him.
It's not that hard to pay respects, makes y'all seem bitter af

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Who said that zoro blocked it so they could dodge?

The spoilers says luffy tells everyone to dodge and everyone does but zoro tries to stop the attack but can’t and gets hurt.

It doesn’t say once that zoro took the attack for the others at all

It says the rest managed to dodge the attack but zoro tried to stop it.
Let's go over this slowly.
  1. Luffy warns them that a massive attack is incoming.
    - Luffy: "Watch out, a big one is coming !!"
  2. Mama and Kaido launch said massive attack:
    - Big Mom and Kaidou attack at the same time.
  3. Zoro tries to block the attack
    - Zoro stops the attack for a moment and is injured but the rest manage to dodge it.
  4. Zoro is able to hold back the attack for a bit
  5. While Zoro is holding back the attack the others get out of the way
    the rest manage to dodge it.
  6. The attack overpowers and injures Zoro
Here's confirmation via Talk Op:
@T.D.A got this from Talk Op. and posted on thread, so ill post it here.

TalkOP says 'blocked it for a moment to buy time to escape.'

Kaido is still going to be more than strong enough to defeat these 5 handedly.
Nah.

On the bright side maybe Kaido will get serious in the the next chapters with his hybird form, though it may take several other chapters of stalling, similar to the ones with the Scabbards, before.
Kaido has been serious all along.

Zoro asura vs Hybird Kaido incoming.

:steef::steef::steef::steef:
"Hybrid" or "Hypebird":
:goyea:

"Hybird":
:gonope:

I think we all agree the chapter is great UNTIL big mom supposedly fall in the sea...

And im sure is not even 4 SN together pushing her that some people dont like..since she was pushed other times.

Its the fear of the whats coming next for her...Olin? Drawning? Etc

Status
Not open for further replies.