Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weren't you for the rooftop 5? :lusalty:

I meant the kind of attack.. it's not fire for sure, since Zoro can cut it and propbably not even wind, cause he can deflect it. So maybe a lightning attack?

Possible, I think Law took care about the set up and Kidd effectively pushed her away
Agree on lightning, if we take in considerations elemental attacks

So you say something like: Kidd creates a big pile, Law shambles it in front of Linlin and Kidd uses his repelling force to push her? Sounds cool
iirc the attack Zoro blocked was dodged so I think it's an elemental attack, not a straight-forward one like Thunder Bagua cause that kind of attack aims at only one person

What you mean with charged? Like metal with electricity around it?
Why should Kaido use a fire attack on Zoro if he saw him cutting fire at least twice? I guess it makes sense if the fire in his hybrid form is more 'powerful'
i think ikoku or a flying slash from meme and kaido does a club range attack like yamato or something new idk

Only way to salvage that BIg mom bullshit is if she didn't turn into O'lin and somehow gets distracted by incoming marines,

I want an Admiral vs Yonko fight.

I am sure everyone here wants that.
The only good option left for a fight involving Big Mom and her crew would be to fight Kizaru or Ryokugyu, allowing them to finally get a honnest battle and show their power without any plot restraint before leaving Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.