Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No no no, at no point do they specify, ONLY cutting power

the word ONLY is never used

We the community assumed that it’s ONLY that because Smoker and Vergo were defeated using ONLY that so of course we assume that’s what the haki is for

But make no mistake, Oda has never specified. Ever. Until now.
I didn't say it was ONLY that, but Doflamingo was specifically talking about that.

"Even your severing powers". He was never talking about the DF overall.

I didn't say it was ONLY that, but Doflamingo was specifically talking about that.

"Even your severing powers". He was never talking about the DF overall.
Ofc you cannot block all moves like GK or Countershook but most ability you can simple block. Gk didn't do much to Kaido and CS wasn't even enough to hurt Bigmom much. Overall his teleport skill+cutting via room don't work against strong haki user.

? Yeah, the point is whether they said Haki can block all effects of OP OP no Mi, which it can't. We know GK at the very least can't.
GK should tear apart Kaido organs but it didn't do anything so haki can protect you even from GK. Otherwise Kaido organs would get damaged.
Telling you all the years, GK can be protected via haki. Ofc it still damage someone who but if the someone has better haki then Law he should block GK to a point where he not get organ damaged.

how do you know that? as far as a'm aware of he was only targeting luffy.
it's just frozen water, luffy tanked the same slash and was just blown away with minor scratch. and luffy is not made of steel.
Luffy tanked the slash that Mihawk sent through a bunch of people’s legs to catch Luffy. Then when he was close to him, he swung his sword, Luffy dodged and Mihawk let the attack go as far as destroying the Ice mountain to scare Luffy.

There is no way the Mihawk who was telling Zoro Swordsmanship is about grace and shit like that, just ACCIDENTALLY tossed a mount cutting slash.

by this logic, that first slash that just barely passed passes under people’s legs to catch Luffy was also a mountain cutter? No. It wasn’t.

Mihawk was taunting Luffy from the start of the fight. He even knew what would happen if Luffy through his hands at him. So he taunted him with a mountain cutting slash. Then he tried it again but was interrupted by Daz bones.

when mihawk knows what he is attacking, all his power is deliberate. When he is interrupted by Daz or Jozu, is where you can see how deliberate his power is.

it’s easy, all we have to do is wait I guess. People with the so called “greatest defense” are getting fucked up this arc by way weaker swordsmen than mihawk. Unless you believe Jozu is above Kaido and big mom in durability, it’s only a matter of time.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Coming from the lastest end of chapters baits Oda has thrown, and bad teasings, I'm abstaining from going "OMG BM IS DOWN. WHAT A JOKE BLA BLA BLA".
I've enjoyed these spoilers, which is a lot more than I can say comparing with last week's.
Isolating a target, one going for "tank" while the others go for the "plays" is actually quite pleasant to read.

Having said that, there's no mention to Enma. And THANK FUCKING GOD there isn't. Still dont like the overwank Oda did with it, but we seemingly are past that. It's all Zoro now. No weird Haki anymore, hopefully.

I dont think BM is out of the fight. I just think they bought some time to fight Kaido alone. They must use this time to damage him as much as possible (what people in games call a "burst window"). Unless Oda really decided to throw Big Mom in the dumpster, and, once again, made us lose time and time again with this "extra", she is coming back. And when she's back, they need to have an upper hand. Let's see how Oda does it.

BUt i'm gonna declare something right here and now.
IF Big Mom is out already, then this entire "Yonko alliance" plot is the most garbage shit Oda has wasted his and our time on, so I WONT count on that, purely for hoping Oda didn't become a complete moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.