Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
i hope big mom goes "wedding cake" on the flower capital, it's the least she can do :jordamas:
That wouldn't work since sanji is there to satisfy her again:hohoho:
Post automatically merged:

Before spoiler don't come out

Sanji fan:

This is a sanji chapter.
Sanji vs King
Sanji come rooftop.

After spoiler out

Sanji fan:

...(no voice, comment)

Soon they will lost mind.
They have already disappeared from this thread:kobeha:

I always thought oda had wrote himself into bit of a corner with having Bigu mam on the roof, he couldn't have her under the dome because the alliance wouldn't be able to manage her but having her on the roof, well the 5 supernova couldn't take down 2 yonko at once

then their fight started and to me she's been getting in the way constantly jumping in, so i'm glad she's out of the way, 5v1 will make it a far more interesting fight, suppose it helped that the island was floating and moving when they pushed her off

cant for the life of me work out what oda's bigger picture for big mam is if she isnt going down this arc, it cant be as simple as having her head to elbaf, there must be more to having her be involved in this arc

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@Buusatan94 @DarkWitch
Called it, Big mom was to much and get removed now. We gonna get our 5vs1 on the rooftop now.
Dont celebrate too soon, Meme always comes back for her cake. :goyea:
She just needs to steal souls and she cant do it to the people on the roof.
FIVE SUPERNOVAS CANNOT HANDLE TWO YONKO
They can handle both. They handled one of them the moment they focused their attention on her, lol. Took out the trash in one chapter.
relatively speaking great feat

:cheers:
You mean the greatest feat in the entire manga? Unless, ofc, you have someone else stopping two Yonkos at same time? :myman:
The Game of Feats backfired on those who were downplaying Zoro because of the "lack" of feats. Who would have thought... :yasu:
Fujitora's lowest of low end attack gives Zoro nearly the same amount of trouble as the combined "Big move" of 2 Yonkou
:josad:
Now, now... Zoro was just caught off guard by the old gambling dude while going after Doffy's ass.
Zoro would have won the fight against Fuji if it ever came to a serious degree. Fuji got lucky there. :catpole:
Yonko number one taken out by Eustass Kid.

:finally::finally::finally:

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders
What a great day
Midd with Law's help did what Jinbe did with Robin's help and Meme wasnt stripped of her hommies back then.
Almost as good of a feat. :yasu:

Yeah, my argument is Oda is constantly putting duct tape on Law's powers. His editors probably told him that fans are bringing this up.

People have been saying since Dressrosa "why doesn't he tele DF users into the sea"? He shambled Doffy for example, but never into the sea as he should have.
Haki option was always in the air .

Some law fans just were really against him not being completely hax tbh.

If it didn't work well on Kaido once and was already not effective enough to put Doflamingo down then I have no reason to believe that it would be crucial on Kaido a second time either.
I mean is not to k.o Kaido but to weak him more.
Kaido will not fall by hard punches but slow damage till he cannot stand up again.

At least that's my view.

I always thought oda had wrote himself into bit of a corner with having Bigu mam on the roof, he couldn't have her under the dome because the alliance wouldn't be able to manage her but having her on the roof, well the 5 supernova couldn't take down 2 yonko at once

then their fight started and to me she's been getting in the way constantly jumping in, so i'm glad she's out of the way, 5v1 will make it a far more interesting fight, suppose it helped that the island was floating and moving when they pushed her off

cant for the life of me work out what oda's bigger picture for big mam is if she isnt going down this arc, it cant be as simple as having her head to elbaf, there must be more to having her be involved in this arc
My guess is it's something to do with Cp0 agents currently in Wano.

Status
Not open for further replies.