Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro stopping 2 Yonko attacks combined..? @ShishioIsBack @HA001
I seriously believe Zoro can beat Fujitora at this point
@comrade @Fujishiro @MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @Cinera

Like this feat right there is ridiculous especially considering Zoro saved 4 supernovas single handidly including Luffy who was too scared to engage. Like really a high admiral level feat if you ask me..Its bigger feat than Akainu stopping casual Gura Punch because Kaido and Meme have offense that can one shot someone like Luffy mean while Whitebeard's strongest attack in MF was survived by a Mere Vice Admiral.

@Erkan12 Luffy is literally Zoro's bitch as shown in Water 7..Zoro can toss Luffy around..Tell him to stfu and listen to his orders and he does.

Against Yonko..its clearly shown Luffy is Zoro's bitch, he needs to protect his clown ass. I swear to God..If Luffy wasn't a dead weight to Zoro..Zoro woulda fucked at least one Yonko up pretty bad by now. Instead of using Tatsuamki to save Zoro..Zoro coulda taken that opportunity to use Hiryu Kiren and cut Kaido in half but he had to save his dead weight of a captain and other Superturds from Kaido's Tatsumakis

I seriously believe Zoro can beat Fujitora at this point
@comrade @Fujishiro @MarineHQ62 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Seraphoenix @Red Admiral @Cinera

Like this feat right there is ridiculous especially considering Zoro saved 4 supernovas single handidly including Luffy who was too scared to engage. Like really a high admiral level feat if you ask me..Its bigger feat than Akainu stopping casual Gura Punch because Kaido and Meme have offense that can one shot someone like Luffy mean while Whitebeard's strongest attack in MF was survived by a Mere Vice Admiral.
the gap is getting smaller for sure

Luffy tanked the slash that Mihawk sent through a bunch of people’s legs to catch Luffy. Then when he was close to him, he swung his sword, Luffy dodged and Mihawk let the attack go as far as destroying the Ice mountain to scare Luffy.

There is no way the Mihawk who was telling Zoro Swordsmanship is about grace and shit like that, just ACCIDENTALLY tossed a mount cutting slash.

by this logic, that first slash that just barely passed passes under people’s legs to catch Luffy was also a mountain cutter? No. It wasn’t.

Mihawk was taunting Luffy from the start of the fight. He even knew what would happen if Luffy through his hands at him. So he taunted him with a mountain cutting slash. Then he tried it again but was interrupted by Daz bones.

when mihawk knows what he is attacking, all his power is deliberate. When he is interrupted by Daz or Jozu, is where you can see how deliberate his power is.

it’s easy, all we have to do is wait I guess. People with the so called “greatest defense” are getting fucked up this arc by way weaker swordsmen than mihawk. Unless you believe Jozu is above Kaido and big mom in durability, it’s only a matter of time.
why would mihawk bother with sending the slash between people's legs if he can just make it non damaging to them, i'm very sure if that slash happened to made contact with any one of them they would definitely take damage, that slash was deliberately concentrated to a smal AOE (as to not hurt other people) and strong enough to push luffy back destroying the wall behind him and getting stuck in that wall, as opposed to the vertical and horizontal slashes.

yes, that grace means he can freely manipulate the area of efect of his attacks it's just happens the ones that sent for whitebeard and the one that cut the mountain have a large AOE compared to the one that pushed luffy to the wall.

like i said he didn't use enough power but once he did he low diffed daz bonez. also he could've saw daz bonez coming with his advanced CoO, why didn't he just cut him anyway.

i don't believe jozu is durable than kaido, he is a known strong guy with strong haki and his fruit give him unparalleled toughness, also i don't believe mihawk is by any means weak he can most likely cut down jozu in a prolonged fight, it's just that people seems to overrate him.

Status
Not open for further replies.