Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Zoro was right back in Zou. If Luffy would’ve never gone to WCI then Big Mom wouldn’t be pissed at him. So BM wouldn’t be in Wano right know
Even with that being true, Sanji had a golden, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fuck Linlin up from the inside and do the most badass thing ever by defeating a Yonko with nothing more than expert cuisine...and he made a cake that revived her and renewed her desire to kill Luffy, leading to a TOTALLY AVOIDABLE confrontation with her and Kaido. I just don’t know how anyone can see his actions as a net positive for the good guys.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy made his own path forward fucked up when he decided to ruin the cake in the first place....

Sanji did nothing but save his crew from the Meme.
I’m not interested in wasting time trying to get you to see reason, you don’t need to quote me anymore.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
-30 reading comprehension

Room temperature IQ :okay:

Big Meme would have destroyed her entire territory and would have eaten her children if she didn't get the Wedding Cake. She wouldn't be in Wano and creating this much of a problem in the raid. Kaido would have been easily killed by Zoro and co. if he didn't have Big Meme cheerleading for her. Lanji feeding her has caused this. You will never live this down :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Even with that being true, Sanji had a golden, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fuck Linlin up from the inside and do the most badass thing ever by defeating a Yonko with nothing more than expert cuisine...and he made a cake that revived her and renewed her desire to kill Luffy, leading to a TOTALLY AVOIDABLE confrontation with her and Kaido. I just don’t know how anyone can see his actions as a net positive for the good guys.

I’m not interested in wasting time trying to get you to see reason, you don’t need to quote me anymore.
Shokugeki no Sanji is just an unofficial story dude.
Thats not how things work. Lmao.

I guess Law can't cut them with his hax either,due to their haki level.

I guess Oda answers many things regarding law this chapter .

This also confirms Doffy didn't have that good haki since Law managed to shamble him away from Sanji in Dressrossa.
Yh I'm glad law ability can be counter with strong haki now it's not as op but with mingo wasn't he distracted all those times wen law use shamble?

Room temperature IQ :okay:

Big Meme would have destroyed her entire territory and would have eaten her children if she didn't get the Wedding Cake. She wouldn't be in Wano and creating this much of a problem in the raid. Kaido would have been easily killed by Zoro and co. if he didn't have Big Meme cheerleading for her. Lanji feeding her has caused this. You will never live this down :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
She would've also killed the SHs so where do we go from here. Get your liquid brain doo doo headed ass outta your buttocks and stop shifting the plot to fit your specific narrative.

Well one thing for sure is that Shanks still hasn't beaten anyone at Mr1 level so far.
Yet he makes Akainu scared. Whilst Mihawk gets intimidated by Gorrilas and disappears because of Croc.

Some may call what Sanji did noble but I would call it foolish. It’s like they are playing little pirate games. That happens when luck is on your side the whole WCI arc.

A tank is a person that can receive damage and still keep fighting. In the very same chapter he later fights bigmom as well cutting prometius
So don't you dare say Luffy can't tank then. Because that's what he's been doing. Don't you dare deny that. Or you will be a hypocrite.

Tanking is to shrug off the damage as nothing, Not invincibility though.
But Hey, Idiots think they know best.

Status
Not open for further replies.