Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Midd fans took such a beating their desperate to wank Midd by wanking the others on the roof. Law would fucking teleport Midd to the moon and swap his heart with the little Monkey from Shank's crew that cut off his arm. At the very least then Law did Midd a favour and gave him a stronger body.
Nope Kidd’s haki isn’t weak enough to let himself get neg diffed unlike fodder strawhats like Nami, Chopper, and Sanji. I’m not wanking shit. Neg diffing Sanji is nothing to wank anyway. I was just pointing out that Sanjis haki was not strong enough to counter Laws hax because of the info we were given in this chapter.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
She would've also killed the SHs so where do we go from here. Get your liquid brain doo doo headed ass outta your buttocks and stop shifting the plot to fit your specificc narrative.
Post automatically merged:

Yet he makes Akainu scared. Whilst Mihawk gets intimidated by Gorrilas and disappears because of Croc.
Now you're spouting headcanon. SHs would literally never be killed by an enraged Big Meme. Not to mention Jinbe's crew were waiting to help. :whitepress:
The fact of the matter is that this Rooftop Rumble is only difficult because of Big Meme's presence. Why is she here and alive? Because Lanji fed her :milaugh:

Why would he ? He doesn't know sanjis not turning up. And the second that cake explodes he doesn't give a shit about the vinsmokes every kids priority would be big mom.
If Sanji aint in his room or spotted before the wedding begins. Then obviously they'll be alerted. And if that happens they'd just capture the Vinsmokes since they're the reason they even want the wedding.

No. You're just changing the goal posts.
100 percent BS. Tanking is simply the amount of damage One can take while still fighting. It's that simple. If you are trying to imply anything else then you are indirectly saying that kaido isn't a tank since he has be scared and damaged numerous amounts of times from luffy alone. He has been sliced by zoro. Coughed up blood when hit with gamma knife. Been coughing up blood from killer. So he has been faced with injury (damage). So wouldnt kaido still classify as being a tank since he was able to easily endure all of said damage? Hell even in hybrid form we see damage on his face. Luffy even says that they are doing damage. So I guess since kaido is still being injured that based on your definition he is not a tank? This is why people need to read and articulate before making silly points period

Now you're spouting headcanon. SHs would literally never be killed by an enraged Big Meme. Not to mention Jinbe's crew were waiting to help. :whitepress:
The fact of the matter is that this Rooftop Rumble is only difficult because of Big Meme's presence. Why is she here and alive? Because Lanji fed her :milaugh:
Is that why they were crying....literally saying they would be killed. Lmao you're pathetic and delusional:milaugh::milaugh:

Jinbe's crew were near Caoao. Nowehere near where Sanji and the crew were....when Sanji saved them.

Even with that being true, Sanji had a golden, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fuck Linlin up from the inside and do the most badass thing ever by defeating a Yonko with nothing more than expert cuisine...and he made a cake that revived her and renewed her desire to kill Luffy, leading to a TOTALLY AVOIDABLE confrontation with her and Kaido. I just don’t know how anyone can see his actions as a net positive for the good guys.
Post automatically merged:

I’m not interested in wasting time trying to get you to see reason, you don’t need to quote me anymore.
Seems like your one of the ones in denial especially biased you have on fictional character. Cake was to stall her, not kill her. You think poison can finish off a Yonko like that? That would be anticlimactic by any standards given her iron gut, i doubt that. Stupid people are forcing that as a fault on Sanji when he did best way to prevent her not killing the crew and would have face her and her own crew together if he didn't do that.

Doesn't make sense at all what your stating if you honestly believe Big Mom will not be deter by poison :kayneshrug:.

100 percent BS. Tanking is simply the amount of damage One can take while still fighting. It's that simple. If you are trying to imply anything else then you are indirectly saying that kaido isn't a tank since he has be scared and damaged numerous amounts of times from luffy alone. He has been sliced by zoro. Coughed up blood when hit with gamma knife. Been coughing up blood from killer. So he has been faced with injury (damage). So wouldnt kaido still classify as being a tank since he was able to easily endure all of said damage? Hell even in hybrid form we see damage on his face. Luffy even says that they are doing damage. So I guess since kaido is still being injured that based on your definition he is not a tank? This is why people need to read and articulate before making silly points period
Nah You spitting Bullshit.
Tanking is not just receiving damage and dealing with it. That's just Endurance. You nitwit.

Think it to early to say that about the rooftop .
I expect the rooftop fight to get harder even with Kaido alone since hopeful Oda will stop stalling .

Has Mihawk defeated anyone above Mr 1 lvl.... in any of the 1009 chapters we had so far? Show me Mihawk defeating a person above Mr 1 lvl. Just one single person ?
I thought we were talking about a strong character who is highly anticipated, famous, and respected by others. Not a random fodder like Mummy Mee who loves to look glamorous and go shopping with Daddy dee. The poor man hates going with her, he even hates her because she is secretly a man. Or like Mochi who is still waiting for his father. The man probably hit and run or got electrocuted by Enel.
Mihawk didn't lose nor bleed to anyone. He wasn't even scratched for fucking sake LOL.
The guy is as clean as the pirates that Tsuru washes. Go get your facts straight before I destroy you with a single passage of Oda.

Status
Not open for further replies.