Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm Last I knew you guys were talking like Zoro blocked Kaidou and BM's attacks... Turns out that was bullshit; He "stopped" one attack for a fleeting moment but got injured for it. Is that really a Win? kek
Post automatically merged:

lol Not mad. Just calling out the lying Zoro fans. Can't handle getting told the truth? Not my problem.
Thats a endurance and strength feat. So he took youkous attack. Got up and still fighting. Any way you slice it Zoro built different

You mean failing to stop the attack and got hurt in process. I like hypocrisy as you guys push Sanji when facing King wasn't feat for him in tanking his attack, but now it's feat for someone who couldn't stop attack?

Yeah no credibility whatsoever. Maybe should get cope for you and Zoro given your *Huff* around.

Any sanji wanker (not normal sanji fan) are hypocritical to even comment after the embarrassment from.sanji from the black maria incident. Dude didn't turn invisible to escape with his raid suit. Didn't use a shield with his raid suit. Didn't use his superior speed and observation to even run away from these women. And then called for robin alerting her of his exact location only for him to be saved by her which now results in everyone from kaido's crew knowing exactly where Robin is. Knowing full well that kaido and his crew plan on capturing her. No sanjitard (because real sanji fans would critic this scene and pray oda brings back mr prince sanji etc) ever critic zoro or any other character in this series until that ish is rectified

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nah, only thing is weak is your headcannon as we all know Zoro is getting hype tool while Sanji will face stronger opponent later. King or Queen are more likely from hints about them. Just the truth.
The hints.

Sanji gets shoved by King.

More hints.

Both fly, use fire.

100% matchup.

Ver level Sanji beating YC1 out of blue without PiS.

Things can change on area around and certain fights aren't staying around as Macro is already getting tired and will need switch soon or someone to help him on his side since enemy side have still yet to go full power at all. Just patience we got be used to with OP.
But these things keep piling up. Big Mom and Orochi where defeated in the same chapter.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If I was lying I couldn't prove what I said, unfortunately for you I can. Zoro said if Luffy accepts Usopp into the crew again after Usopp leaving and without Usopp apologizing from Luffy, Zoro said he would leave the crew. So as you can see nothing stops Zoro from leaving the crew. This ''he gave his word he can't dishonor himself'' thing of yours got debunked very hard because surely Zoro couldn't threaten Luffy with leaving the crew because he gave his word according to your fanfiction, there's no such a thing like that as Zoro told Luffy that he could leave the crew easily if Luffy accepted Usopp without Usopp apologizing from Luffy.

Zoro can leave the crew whenever he wants as he can even threaten Luffy with leaving it.

That's 1.

And the 2 is; he literally said Luffy can't be his captain without being stronger than himself in the fishman island, Zoro himself said Luffy being the captain is related to Luffy's superior power when Luffy one-shotted 50.000 men. That's also Zoro, so where was his imaginary word when he said that his captain must be stronger otherwise Zoro becomes the captain? There's no such a thing, so its better to stop crying about this.
what does that have to do with anything

luffy was welcome to say no he didnt say shit and listened to zoro like a good boy

what ?
if couldnt do at least that then id have to take over as captain

where does he say luffy is stronger there ?

The hints.

Sanji gets shoved by King.

More hints.

Both fly, use fire.

100% matchup.

Ver level Sanji beating YC1 out of blue without PiS.
Sanji tanked King and came back fine. Zoro couldn't handle his side and yet you guys use it as 'feat' him blocking when he didn't block it at all. Stop with hypocrisy, you guys are too biased on statements :kayneshrug:.

But these things keep piling up. Big Mom and Orochi where defeated in the same chapter.
Others thought Orochi wasn't coming back and look what happen. Also doubt Big Mom is out of the arc either as she can come back in another way and even into the fight.
Post automatically merged:

@Pan D. A. Man

I wonder what will be your excuse if Sanji does not solo a Calamity.
What will be yours if he does face YC lvl opponent? If you denied, then your just toxic like poll on website is putting your side on.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What will be yours if he does face YC lvl opponent? If you denied, then your just toxic like poll on website is putting your side on.
???????

I'm saying for few weeks now that I don't see Sanji beating a Calamity alone because he is too weak for that.

If he does ( which is not happening ) all that happens is me realizing that I overestimated Calamities.

Any sanji wanker (not normal sanji fan) are hypocritical to even comment after the embarrassment from.sanji from the black maria incident. Dude didn't turn invisible to escape with his raid suit. Didn't use a shield with his raid suit. Didn't use his superior speed and observation to even run away from these women. And then called for robin alerting her of his exact location only for him to be saved by her which now results in everyone from kaido's crew knowing exactly where Robin is. Knowing full well that kaido and his crew plan on capturing her. No sanjitard (because real sanji fans would critic this scene and pray oda brings back mr prince sanji etc) ever critic zoro or any other character in this series until that ish is rectified
Sanji not fighting women has been this way since pre-timeskip. Are you ok? By that logic look what happen to him in Enies Lobby. What happen to him afterwards? He come in there for bigger moment and face someone stronger than female opponent.

It's dumb to use that as reason to bash him when it wasn't before. Also RS wouldn't help much given web preventing his arms to even reach RS along fighting fodders around while moving around.

No real fan would judge if they new character that he won't harm women no matter what and situation on why he was there. You don't get to speak on that at all if your ignoring hypocrisy on toxic side.

God Ward

Back When They Called Us Devils
How is that in anyway relevant ?

He also saved his crew. Nice seems like you're 2 megabyte memory can only repeat itself

She's in Wano because she wants revenge against Luffy.....not Sanji.

Imagine thinking Zoro could do anything to Sanji before Sanji puts a nice boot imprint on his face and puts him in a 2 month Coma.
Let me reword that for you:
She's in Wano because Lanji fed her :milaugh:
And the whole Zoro vs Sanji argument is over. Zoro is dealing with bigger issues like Yonkou while Lanji cries for help from Robin :whitepress::milaugh::gonope:

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
If I was lying I couldn't prove what I said, unfortunately for you I can. Zoro said if Luffy accepts Usopp into the crew again after Usopp leaving and without Usopp apologizing from Luffy, Zoro said he would leave the crew. So as you can see nothing stops Zoro from leaving the crew. This ''he gave his word he can't dishonor himself'' thing of yours got debunked very hard because surely Zoro couldn't threaten Luffy with leaving the crew because he gave his word according to your fanfiction, there's no such a thing like that as Zoro told Luffy that he could leave the crew easily if Luffy accepted Usopp without Usopp apologizing from Luffy.

Zoro can leave the crew whenever he wants as he can even threaten Luffy with leaving it.

That's 1.

And the 2 is; he literally said Luffy can't be his captain without being stronger than himself in the fishman island, Zoro himself said Luffy being the captain is related to Luffy's superior power when Luffy one-shotted 50.000 men. That's also Zoro, so where was his imaginary word when he said that his captain must be stronger otherwise Zoro becomes the captain? There's no such a thing, so its better to stop crying about this.
These are particular situations that we know would in all likelihood not occur either way.

Zoro doesn't throw his own word to the trashbin, and this is not related to that subject.

Regardless this isn't about being stronger or not. Let that be stipulated by the feats of the rooftop eventually.

???????

I'm saying for few weeks now that I don't see Sanji beating a Calamity alone because he is too weak for that.

If he does ( which is not happening ) all that happens is me realizing that I overestimated Calamities.
small brain powerscalers always think if someone beats a stronger opponent that means the opponent is weak not that the character who wins is strong. nobody ever gets stronger in two piece, haki blossoming during a fight doesnt happen and everybody should be able to solo blackbeard from page 1 or theyre gay

Status
Not open for further replies.