Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro and Luffy fall with the rest then the training during the time skip was pointless. They were supposed to train to get stronger and surpass all the competitors from their generation. So far Luffy and Zoro>>>>> Kid, Law, and Killer.
But I swear if Zoro and Luffy fall with Kid, Killer, and Law then fuck Oda for real. Kid, Killer, and Law didn't get trained for two years by the Dark King or the WSS. So I'll keep calm until I see what happens next week...
Luffy, Kidd, and Law will be the last ones standing. Sorry to break it to you. Just letting you know now so you won’t rage too hard when it happens lol.

Luffy, Kidd, and Law will be the last ones standing. Sorry to break it to you. Just letting you know now so you won’t rage too hard when it happens lol.
You mean the same way people thought thay zoro wasnt gonna face kaido in the first place?

You mean the fact that people still thought that the straw hats (besides luffy) were not ready for yonko commanders and yet we have zoro helping luffy with kaido and chopper slapping a yonko commander?

(1) Can't cut Doffy like Vergo, because Doffy's Haki is too strong.
He never try to cut Doffy or at least Doffy never block any room attack of Law.
As example teleporting was working on Doffy. Also a ability like Mes work on him.
Doffy haki was never above Law in first place we have a directly compare of both:
-Law cut though Doffy haki
-Doffy couldn't cut Law though his haki

At this point im not even sure if Doffy haki was above Vergo one. Ceaser and Doffy himself hype Vergo haki with make me believe that Vergo could have the better CoA.

(2) but his Haki is not strong enough to stop Shambles or Gamma Knife

(3) but his Haki is too strong to stop personality switches.
His haki was in first place weak enough to not block Law ability. Law never try to switch Doffy personality away in first place.

He can bypass Kaido's durability with Gamma Knife, but he can't teleport him.
Again wrong since Kaido didn't get effected by GK with clearly show it JUST bypass Kaido skin but not the organs, with means Kaido haki was to strong for Law to hurt him with GK.

You mean the same way people thought thay zoro wasnt gonna face kaido in the first place?

You mean the fact that people still thought that the straw hats (besides luffy) were not ready for yonko commanders and yet we have zoro helping luffy with kaido and chopper slapping a yonko commander?
These people never learn about betting against Zoro, in a samurai's arc.
Oh shit rip the whole 4 ways COC clashes that Kid fans have been foolishy clinging on

No, they were supposed to get stronger cause Luffy didn't want to make his friends die during the way in the NW. This thing about surpassing the competitors was never mentioned.
It happened, with Bege, Apoo, Hawkins, Drake, Boneney etc... not with these 3 tho.
It wasn't mentioned literally. But when people train they get stronger LOL. Especially if you get trained for two years by the right-hand man of the PK and the WSS. The supernovas were on the same level during the Sabaody arc. Then all of them set sail to the NW except Luffy and Zoro. They trained for two years.
Thus, Luffy, Zoro>> rest of supernovas.
That's why I expect Luffy and Zoro to fall last or the time skip was a waste of time sorry.

He never try to cut Doffy or at least Doffy never block any room attack of Law.
As example teleporting was working on Doffy. Also a ability like Mes work on him.
Doffy haki was never above Law in first place we have a directly compare of both:
-Law cut though Doffy haki
-Doffy couldn't cut Law though his haki

At this point im not even sure if Doffy haki was above Vergo one. Ceaser and Doffy himself hype Vergo haki with make me believe that Vergo could have the better CoA.

His haki was in first place weak enough to not block Law ability. Law never try to switch Doffy personality away in first place.

Again wrong since Kaido didn't get effected by GK with clearly show it JUST bypass Kaido skin but not the organs, with means Kaido haki was to strong for Law to hurt him with GK.
Cap. The only times law fruit worked on Duffy was when he was distracted. And it focused on law. And last time I checked haki is about focus.

Again then explain to me why law didnt try shambling the people OUT of don flamingos bird cage

It wasn't mentioned literally. But when people train they get stronger LOL. Especially if you get trained for two years by the right-hand man of the PK and the WSS. The supernovas were on the same level during the Sabaody arc. Then all of them set sail to the NW except Luffy and Zoro. They trained for two years.
That's why I expect Luffy and Zoro to fall last or the time skip was a waste of time sorry.
Yes and while they were being babysat by legends, Kidd was facing Yonko commanders straight out of Saboady. Hiding and training on an island for 2 years isn’t the only way to get stronger. It might be the safest/most efficient way, but not the only way. All the scars Kidd and Killer have gained and how they have noticeably buffed up are not for show. Kidd’s journey in NW is not like the other Supernovas

u grow more in actual battle than in training, rayliegh also said the more you fight the better the haki gets. Kidd has been fighting shanks and other pirate crews in the new world, also went to bm's territory and many others we dont even know about. luffy and zoro trained for 2 years, others fought for 2 years(atleast kidd)

Status
Not open for further replies.