Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't mentioned literally. But when people train they get stronger LOL. Especially if you get trained for two years by the right-hand man of the PK and the WSS. The supernovas were on the same level during the Sabaody arc. Then all of them set sail to the NW except Luffy and Zoro. They trained for two years.
Thus, Luffy, Zoro>> rest of supernovas.
That's why I expect Luffy and Zoro to fall last or the time skip was a waste of time sorry.
Doesn't work that way, Luffy,Zoro > SNs which didn't go through extreme battles (the majority of them), which Rayleigh said is the best training to Luffy. Kidd and Killer did so numerous times, Law has a broken DF and is a mastermind.
So no. Luffy and Zoro ain't stronger than these 3, they're fighting side by side cause they are on the same level.

He never try to cut Doffy or at least Doffy never block any room attack of Law.
As example teleporting was working on Doffy. Also a ability like Mes work on him.
Doffy haki was never above Law in first place we have a directly compare of both:
-Law cut though Doffy haki
-Doffy couldn't cut Law though his haki

At this point im not even sure if Doffy haki was above Vergo one. Ceaser and Doffy himself hype Vergo haki with make me believe that Vergo could have the better CoA.

His haki was in first place weak enough to not block Law ability. Law never try to switch Doffy personality away in first place.

Again wrong since Kaido didn't get effected by GK with clearly show it JUST bypass Kaido skin but not the organs, with means Kaido haki was to strong for Law to hurt him with GK.
Dude please shut the f up. Why didn't Law slice Doffy in half like Vergo then? Just cut him in half. Why not switch his personality with Trebol or some random fodder? There are a million moves he could have done.

The "Haki" that Law is talking about here seems to be their overall Haki, which you sense with CoO, not even armament.

Blackbeard was talking about Luffy's "strong" Haki before Luffy could use any form of Haki.

H

humanbeing

Wait, is it stated that you have to haki than the user?

this isn’t a haki be haki situation where the stronger one wins. This is a df vs Haki. Why would the The DF user’s own haki affect whether their hax ability affects the other person?

by this logic, Boa’s body transmutation is literally POWERED by haki??? Tf? Now Boa’s DF itself requires Haki energy to get stronger?

does that mean that now ALL DFs require haki to get stronger? Holy shit. You are now implying that at the end of the day, Haki is actually the only real power in this universe. And DFs are just weird ways of using haki.

btw, this could be very interesting but, it’s also a lot of people’s worst nightmare that in the end, DFs really don’t mean shit.

For now, until that is confirmed, we shall s just take it as case by case. Law just happens to be the hax that can be countered by Haki. Sugar did NOT have better haki than ALL those people she turned into toys. That’s impossible. So your explanation there needs more tweaking
It is just a speculation of mine not a fact. but there is really many things that speak for that . You cannot expect that Sugar can turn BM or Kaido to dolls either. there is many DF with fearsome abilities the only restriction can put on them is haki. i know that sugar didn't have better haki than those she turned . so I assume that DF was haki from some people in the past , so the DF can get as strong as those people were. and it can be stronger if the current owner has higher haki and "conquered" his own DF aka "Awakening".
So basically DF can only make strong to a certain degree and it is different from a DF to another.
just as example the Haki of the human, which is the origin of Ito Ito no mi is weaker than Doffy that is why Doffy was able to awaken his DF.
by the way Sugar can only use her DF on all of those people because they were restricted by Trebols , and she could use it on Robin because she was careless and i assume if someone quard himself with haki while she touch him will not turn into a doll. her advantage that most of the people don't know about her DF and how does it work.

Cap. The only times law fruit worked on Duffy was when he was distracted. And it focused on law. And last time I checked haki is about focus.

Again then explain to me why law didnt try shambling the people OUT of don flamingos bird cage
All people in DR?
Would waste his energy to much, he can't make a room large as the island. Also it would only waste energy since Doffy would stop BC and make a new one. Doffy was the problem and they need to beat him rather waste time on thinking how they could bypass birdcage.

Law df always work on Doffy, he shambles him two time, he could use Mes and other abilitys. Doffy haki was not stronger then Law haki.

Doffy was a perfect counter to Law because he had speed, physical power, great df control and also was agile. His haki beeing weaker was not a problem since he had other states who where above Law.

Dude please shut the f up. Why didn't Law slice Doffy in half like Vergo then? Just cut him in half. Why not switch his personality with Trebol or some random fodder? There are a million moves he could have done.

The "Haki" that Law is talking about here seems to be their overall Haki, which you sense with CoO, not even armament.

Blackbeard was talking about Luffy's "strong" Haki before Luffy could use any form of Haki.
Because Doffy never try to attack Law a head, never give him the chance to cut him. Vergo was dumb and straight attack Law because of thinking his haki was strong enough. Law not switching his personality is the same as why he not do it from the start with Smoker or Vergo. Against Doffy who had knowledge about his power was useless.

It is literally a fact that Law haki on screen is better then Doffy haki. If Law get a clear hit like he did with Vergo,im sure he would cut Doffy too. Since Mes work one Doffy.

People really saying there’s only an arc left?

Fucking embarrassing the lengths people go through. They really believe that zoro and luffy can still 2v1 kaido? Lol.

it’s a 5v2 (technically since big mom is still in wano)

Oda will never make it be a 2v1 against a fucking yonko especially since that would make zoro and luffy too overpowered and Oda isn’t putting law kidd or killer in the backseat.

Will never happen keep dreaming.

Everyone who’s been following wano knows what’s really gonna happen in this fight but I will wait for the meltdown then before I talk about it.

:usosmug:

Because Doffy never try to attack Law a head, never give him the chance to cut him. Vergo was dumb and straight attack Law because of thinking his haki was strong enough. Law not switching his personality is the same as why he not do it from the start with Smoker or Vergo. Against Doffy who had knowledge about his power was useless.

It is literally a fact that Law haki on screen is better then Doffy haki. If Law get a clear hit like he did with Vergo,im sure he would cut Doffy too. Since Mes work one Doffy.
Is it a fact that Law's Haki is better?

Where is Law's Haki here?

Yes and while they were being babysat by legends, Kidd was facing Yonko commanders straight out of Saboady. Hiding and training on an island for 2 years isn’t the only way to get stronger. It might be the safest/most efficient way, but not the only way. All the scars Kidd and Killer have gained and how they have noticeably buffed up are not for show. Kidd’s journey in NW is not like the other Supernovas
Sorry for breaking it to you but Kid wasn't fighting a Yonko. He was getting r**p*d by him. He Lost an arm and got fucked up. It's better to hide on an island for a short period of time to get stronger than losing a fucking limb. What kind of journey is that? A journey of getting ass fucked by Shanks, then Kaido then Orochi....then Kaido again? Your comment solidifies my statement that Zoro and Luffy should be the last two characters to fall. Thanks.

Both Yamato and Hawkins would get bitchslapped by Kaido so no worries.
Law was mid diffed by Doffy and is still there. They would stay as long as Oda needs them to be.
I'm at that point where I'm starting to think that if Sanji gets a solo fight against a calamity then I would probably enjoy it a lot more than the roofpiece actions.

@GreenEggsAHam
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Mihawk feats:
- Cut one of the two waves that Aokiji easily frozen and those same two waves were easily destroyed by WB.

- Being stopped by Jozu who did not wear a full body diamond.

- Being threatened and stopped in his tracks by Crocodile.

- Being forced to admit that he was an idiot and to postpone the fight for Vista.

- Do not hold back and fail more than 4 times to defeat Pre TS Luffy.

- Don't defeat Buggy.

- Have duels with Shanks when he was not an emperor and never faced Shanks as an emperor.

AKAINU FEATS
- Stop with one leg and hands in the pockets the murakumogiri that carried the strenght of the WSM + the power of the gura gura fruit the strongest paramecia.

- Clashed equally with WB + the power of the gura gura fruit the strongest paramecia.

- Evade a combo attack from Marco + Vista. - The same Marco who sent Vista alone against mihawk.

- One shot Ace.
- Mortally wound Jinbe.
-Leave traumatized and hurt Luffy where another SN had to arrive to save his life.

- Speedblitzing Invankov + Inazuma -

-Disappear in seconds a colossal iceberg bigger than several giants.

- Tanking two tsunami inducers even one off guard.

- Fight being wounded against 14 renowned pirates of the new world + Crocodile at the same time.

- Leave Marco in depression and WB helplessly while they saw how he annihilated his crew and his flagship with the meteor volcano.

- Melt a piece of the skull and leave the WSM on the verge of death even after having made a sneak attack from behind.

-Make Yami + Gura BB flee with his crew like insignificant rats incluiding level 6 impel dawn.

- Destroy and change the weather of an island permanently.

- Defeat another top tier and spare his life.

But delusional mihawk-wankers:

MiLAugH IS STRONGER THAN AkAiNU

:nicagesmile:
:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:
Mihawk Feats :

1- Clashing with all the swordmen in the World and obtained the WSS Title .
2- he called a Yonko with his crew around him who himself asked for a fight a one armed has been .
3- he trained a swordman to reach a ceiling above Shanks so he can be worthy to fight him .

Akainu feats :

1- got blocked easily by shanks .
2- he got speedblitzed by him
3- he shits his pants in front of him to the point he didn't dare to move or target that yonko who casually walked around him catching the straw hat .
4- he was freezing in his place while sweating and depressed .

LaKaInU > Mihawk

:lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz::lulz:

Status
Not open for further replies.