Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
they can bring new main actors after TS lol
so 5 season with those , then after TS new main cast lol
Unless the live action by some miracle become as big as Game of Thrones, it is impossible that Netflix will do like 7season and continue after the TS.

Not just the VFX will become very expensive the deeper the SH get in the Grand Line, but the story itself will become harder to adapt.

I wouldnt doubt if the we get a adptation of East Blue in season 1, them something closer to Alabasta in season 2 and Netflix make a end to the story.

Unless the live action by some miracle become as big as Game of Thrones, it is impossible that Netflix will do like 7season and continue after the TS.

Not just the VFX will become very expensive the deeper the SH get in the Grand Line, but the story itself will become harder to adapt.

I wouldnt doubt if the we get a adptation of East Blue in season 1, them something closer to Alabasta in season 2 and Netflix make a end to the story.
lol
yep, its not only hard to adapt but get harder with every new arc lol

Really its impossible to continue ,

No, zoro isnt asian. There no such continent in One piece world. And he look NOTHING like one.

Deal with It.
His culture, village and connection to Wano, which is japanese inspired, all leads to Oda saying his real life nationality would be asian. It is a clear fact and even if nationalities such as those of real life don't exist there, many places are inspired by real life cultures and the production team will do its best to follow those ideas. And if Oda said Zoro is japanese, then Zoro will be played by someone asian. You don't have to like it or approve of it, and you don't have to watch the live action either if it doesn't suit your taste. We're simply stating facts.

His culture, village and connection to Wano, which is japanese inspired, all leads to Oda saying his real life nationality would be asian. It is a clear fact and even if nationalities such as those of real life don't exist there, many places are inspired by real life cultures and the production team will do its best to follow those ideas. And if Oda said Zoro is japanese, then Zoro will be played by someone asian. You don't have to like it or approve of it, and you don't have to watch the live action either if it doesn't suit your taste. We're simply stating facts.
Yep, i know everything you Said. But zoro still dosent look asian, my point i just that. I know everything alround him screams Japan. I never Said otherwise...

Is Just his look, nothing else.

Now that I think about it, the Fishmen pirates were clearly inspired to be African Americans which was my first impression in East Blue. I speculated Arlong did not hate Humans just for the sake of it and there was a deeper reason being teased in plain sight with the mention of Jinbe and Fishman island. Needless to say, my gut instinct proved to be correct when Slavery was shown on Shabondy. Fisher tiger is clearly Malcom X while Otohime is MLK.

If it's real, the cast would be like this.

Luffy - Max Charles (17) https://www.instagram.com/maxcharles1/
Nami - Taylor Richardson (19) https://www.instagram.com/misstaylorrichardson/
Usopp - Marcus Scribner (21) https://www.instagram.com/marcusscribner/
Sanji - Alex Lange (20) https://www.instagram.com/alexlange/
Edit: Taken from "dropper", a user of another forum.​
Luffy is a nope
Zoro not manly enough
Nami and Usopp are fine imo
Sanji is meh, kid looks too young