Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isn't

For something to count as one's physical strength, it must be the person's actual strength devoid of Fruit abilities. Using giant metal arms is not physical strength. Just like how a Gura punch is not physical

Giant metal arms literally means it is not physical strength
Jesus Christ lmao you do realize to control giant metal arms you need physical strength right? Also how are you supposed to match someone’s strength without having their strength?

RoofTop SN >>>Anyone below
I'm not sure but Episode of Gifter totally fucked things up. Back since Sabaody he was portrayed as an equivalent to Zoro with a higher bounty and presumably more ruthless way of fighting. I like to laugh about him for many things but I think he's a little underrated in the fighting department

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I can already imagine you trashing Kidd for not thanking Zoro
I guess that hate can't be controlled, no matter what
:whitepress:
Thats just insecurity, just ignore the trolls.

a Secure and happy Fan, like most of the Zoro fandom and us, the whole roof 5 FC, just enjoy the feats and happenings. We don’t Need to downplay, bait or troll other fandoms. Cause we enjoy it together.

hakai>>>thunder bagua
they are 2 separate moves, thunder bauga is a contact based attack compared to a aerial attack. if thunder bauga was capable enough to one shot gear 4, just god know what that move would do through his hybrid

But that attack sure was overpowered ngl
Post automatically merged:

hakai>>>thunder bagua
they are 2 separate moves, thunder bauga is a contact based attack compared to a aerial attack. if thunder bauga was capable enough to one shot gear 4, just god know what that move would do through his hybrid

But that attack sure was overpowered ngl

I think it will look like Luffy knocked out Kaido with a devasting final blow but Luffy pass out/can't move due to exhaustion, then a heavily wounded Kaido try to kill Luffy but Zoro appears and cut his head in front of the capital. Both Luffy and Zoro get the moment without looking stronger than Kaido individually
ngl I can see this happening

Jesus Christ lmao you do realize to control giant metal arms you need physical strength right? Also how are you supposed to match someone’s strength without having their strength?
He controls it with his devil fruit ability. Are you really a Kidd fan? Seems you don't even know his ability.
Don't confuse physical strength with simple strength

Personally I love the interactions between them. :owo:
Me too, it's pitiful to use a 'thanks Roronoa' as a way to wank
Tells you a lot of things...

Hey, the only character i trash regardless of what he does is Sanji. Its been a while since i last trashed Kidd or Killer.
:cheers:
Never saw you writing something good about Kidd, even in a chapter like this where took care of an Emperor and showed respect by thanking Zoro for giving them some time
But 'Useless Captain Midd" sounds cooler, I guess
smh

Status
Not open for further replies.