Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Post-Wano
Worst Generation are gonna be Split into Two Groups, The Still Active Half & the Failed Half

I believe Law will Die, Hawkins & Apoo will accept their Failure, Capone doesn't aim for Pirate King & is more like Mafia Don,
Bonney lost her Crew & abandoned Piracy & most probably got Caught again & finally Drake is a Marine & not even a Pirate

So this leaves us with Top 6 of Worst Generation: Teach, Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer & Urouge

I believe for Oda to Highlight this, the Newspaper after Wano will Highlight them, it will be something like:

Straw Hats & Kid Pirates Alliance managed to Defeat Kaido with the Four Supernova as the Most Vital Ones
Teach defeated some Marines & retrieved what he said he is going to
And i believe, we will have a Surprise News about Urouge to finally Introduce him to World News,
Maybe it will be revealed that he is Allied to BB Pirates

This way Worst Generation will be Split into Three Groups: Luffy/Zoro, Teach/Urouge & Kid/Killer
And maybe Urouge will fight Killer in Final War as Forshadowed by their Clash in Sabaody during their Introduction
After all, with their Portrayal, they are clearly Both Believed to be Fifth Strongest Supernova after Luffy/Zoro/Kid & Law so their Fight in Final War will settle this

Thats just insecurity, just ignore the trolls.

a Secure and happy Fan, like most of the Zoro fandom and us, the whole roof 5 FC, just enjoy the feats and happenings. We don’t Need to downplay, bait or troll other fandoms. Cause we enjoy it together.
I agree, and i dont see the point for any fandom to downplay anyone before the picture are out. Give some days, picture are 100 better due to context that is missing in just words.

I believe Post-Wano
Worst Generation are gonna be Split into Two Groups, The Still Active Half & the Failed Half

I believe Law will Die, Hawkins & Apoo will accept their Failure, Capone doesn't aim for Pirate King & is more like Mafia Don,
Bonney lost her Crew & abandoned Piracy & most probably got Caught again & finally Drake is a Marine & not even a Pirate

So this leaves us with Top 6 of Worst Generation: Teach, Luffy, Zoro, Kid, Killer & Urouge

I believe for Oda to Highlight this, the Newspaper after Wano will Highlight them, it will be something like:

Straw Hats & Kid Pirates Alliance managed to Defeat Kaido with the Four Supernova as the Most Vital Ones
Teach defeated some Marines & retrieved what he said he is going to
And i believe, we will have a Surprise News about Urouge to finally Introduce him to World News,
Maybe it will be revealed that he is Allied to BB Pirates

This way Worst Generation will be Split into Three Groups: Luffy/Zoro, Teach/Urouge & Kid/Killer
And maybe Urouge will fight Killer in Final War as Forshadowed by their Clash in Sabaody during their Introduction
After all, with their Portrayal, they are clearly Both Believed to be Fifth Strongest Supernova after Luffy/Zoro/Kid & Law so their Fight in Final War will settle this
I like this theory by the way i think Bonney will have her moments to shine too.

I think that Law has a lot to prove before we can remotely think to place him on Doffy's level.
Law's Performance on the Roof should make People realize that Doflamingo is Superior than All Yonko Commanders (Except 3 or 4 at Most who can Match him), Oda didn't draw Him & Crocodile talking while ignoring Jozu in Vain.
Oda wouldn't Humiliate a Character who just got Introduced & Relevant (Jozu) if not for sake of Someone Superior
Post automatically merged:

I like this theory by the way i think Bonney will have her moments to shine too.
Yes definitely, but imo her Story is more related to WG rather than Pirate Fame

Law's Performance on the Roof should make People realize that Doflamingo is Superior than All Yonko Commanders (Except 3 or 4 at Most who can Match him), Oda didn't draw Him & Crocodile talking while ignoring Jozu in Vain.
Oda wouldn't Humiliate a Character who just got Introduced & Relevant (Jozu) if not for sake of Someone Superior
These mans are placing Doffy ~ Base Inuarashi level (YC3.5) or whatever :milaugh:

I wouldn't give much of a shit anymore, if it wasn't for the fact that they're underrating all Supernovas as a result.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I agree, and i dont see the point for any fandom to downplay anyone before the picture are out. Give some days, picture are 100 better due to context that is missing in just words.
Even without pics we know:

Zoro Blocks (even if it is just for a second or smth) a named attack of 2 Yonkow! -> Clear W!

Kid tanks BM bare fist for some seconds (unknown how long), stops her attack and then pushed her in the air with repel -> Clear W!

Law uses strategic the situation and sends her flying over the edge -> Clear W!

All three are goating! So we shall enjoy it all together as brothers in arms!

Status
Not open for further replies.