General & Others One Piece General Discussion

Looking back, I think Luffy being as willing to quickly believe that Kanjuro was the traitor can definitely give an idea as to what kind of relationship Luffy had with him. I suspect that if he had been told that Kinemon, Inu, Neko, or one of the others had been the traitor, then he probably would have defended them similar to how he defended Robin, despite not really having known them for too long. It might also go to show that Luffy isn’t as gullible as some people might think.

Just a thought, is Weevil technically a Super Rookie? As far as we know, he started his pirate career during the time skip, since no one ever heard of him until Whitebeard died.

Of course, it does make you wonder where he even came from, too.

Since Blackbeard likes talking crap, I wonder if it would be fastest we’d ever see Luffy become furious if Blackbeard told him that he’ll never achieve the glorious dream of pirate king since his failure to save that idiot brother of his at marineford proves he’s too much of a pathetic weakling to ever achieve that.

Since Blackbeard likes talking crap, I wonder if it would be fastest we’d ever see Luffy become furious if Blackbeard told him that he’ll never achieve the glorious dream of pirate king since his failure to save that idiot brother of his at marineford proves he’s too much of a pathetic weakling to ever achieve that.
I don't think Luffy becomes furious when other characters chat shit about him, he doesn't care in the same fashion as Shanks who he learned it from.

The way to make him furious is mess with his friends, so I'm hoping they'll be some drama there :goatasure:

If BB truly kills Shanks, it will be game over.

Ok i have one question which i had for a very long time. Is black armament haki visible among the one piece characters?
I mean there is no concrete proof about this.
The only hint we had about it was in movie Z in which Zephyr was called black arm Zephyr bc of that skill. But the movie is non cannon. So when someone uses black armament the other people know it bc they see the black skin or bc they sense the haki? In my personal opinion, the color is just a way for oda to show the readers that haki is used and isnt visible at all. But what's your opinion?

It's not a big deal but still something I noticed about the interactions between the SNs: considering the 8 SNs present in Onigashima, all of them had at least an interaction with the others at some point (since Sabaody till now).
The only exception to this is Kidd-Drake, these 2 literally never mentioned/met each other.

It's not a big deal but still something I noticed about the interactions between the SNs: considering the 8 SNs present in Onigashima, all of them had at least an interaction with the others at some point (since Sabaody till now).
The only exception to this is Kidd-Drake, these 2 literally never mentioned/met each other.
Kidd clashed with drake in stampede but this is non canon.