General & Others One Piece General Discussion

This is what i think what ever luffy mastered during his time has a form that weve seen before. But this an advance arnament haki. The form of arnament haki that luffy mastered or what they call ryou was the fire from the red hawk or the one that luffy uses to punch kaidou from above.

so this arnament haki and what ever that fire thing that came from luffy’s red hawk is the same and it would be revealed why. But for now my theory is that why this arnament haki’s form is fire its because of luffy’s never ending will to become what he wants to becom to be the king of the pirates, fire represents will.

so this advance arnament haki or ryou can give luffy a major boost from his gears like 3rd gear or 4th gear but the main thing is his new form because this would definetely give him a major freaking boost i dont wanna call it gear fifth but sure i already did

Question about the Concasse Sanji was using to save his family. As awesome as it was I do not the why he was donning backwards to prepare the attack. Usually he spins forward which makes sense cuz it would give him far more force... But backwards? First I thought it was simply I mistake but now OPTC used this animation as well.

So what sense does it make?

Question about the Concasse Sanji was using to save his family. As awesome as it was I do not the why he was donning backwards to prepare the attack. Usually he spins forward which makes sense cuz it would give him far more force... But backwards? First I thought it was simply I mistake but now OPTC used this animation as well.

So what sense does it make?
I’m pretty sure it was just bad animation lol how can he spin backwards but kick forward lol Toei really dropped the anime quality in WCI sadly and it was literally my favourite arc so far

Just a random thought, but you know how CP9 was the Assassination/Black Ops unit? I wonder if Oda ever put any thought into what the other 8 Cipher Pols do? You know, like MI5/MI6, etc.

In the first 1,000 chapters, turns out that Law was the non-Straw Hat character who has appeared most frequently, with Kin’emon being second and Vivi being third, depending on how you view the Straw Hat label. The earliest, most frequently recurring villain, at least at 90 appearances, would have to be Buggy, because he had many appearances between first appearing in Chapter 9 and his most recent appearance in Chapter 956.

Don't want to make a thread for something like this ,but we actually have another instance for what Oda talked about concerning One Piece's ending.

"I was going to finish ONE PIECE within 5 years.
Every crew joins before Grand Line. (1- 1.5 year)
Great adventure (3 years)
Final arc (1 year)" Sound Recording (2012)
So kind of confirmed, the great adventure was what he was talking about on volume 97 and his 5 year comment..

The final war is out of his comment and considering how things have escalated wouldn't have it past him to have a 3year final arc

Was thinking back to when Garp was explaining to Luffy back then as to why he wanted Luffy and Ace to become marines so much, and that he reasoned that it was because he didn’t want them to go onto the wrong path.

I definitely support Garp wanting Luffy and Ace to do what’s right, and I see Garp as a good dude in general, but that said, after considering reality both in the series and in real life, a conclusion I’ve come to that I think is crucial enough to at least consider is this:

That a path, no matter how right it is, always has the possibility of skewing into the wrong direction at some point.