Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@LANJI CUCKSMOKE
The chance of Greenbull still showing up in wano?
Since Big mom is not left for everytime, someone really need to block her path, not just her but the whole Big mom pirates.
Kinda give me hope the navy shows up in act 4 and we get amazing feats from both BM and Greenbull/Or Garp.
I hope he does
well the navy has to ,cause kaido goons at the very least
king queen etc
and them lot will be imprisoned . dont see the navy coming without an admiral but I think they come much later.

and if greenbull shows up
you know he isnt coming to lose.
if he clashes with meme
would be lit.
:myman:

That would be the only real chance for a battle that Mama and her crew would have in Wano arc. Given how they'll never have one with the alliance.
A encounter with BM vs Navy would be great for both sides, Oda would don´t need to hold back both fractions.
As example, he hold and nerf Fujitora, he nerf Bm during WCi and in Wano. Everytime when big shoots encounter weaker opponents, they automatically get nerfed. But in this case he could show their true power, no plotarmor, not nerfing, no saving with dumb helping, just two op characters fighting each other, since I really want Greenbull in this arc, it would be great to see him against Linlin.^^

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
I always knew Oda would find a way to counter broken devil fruits, but this "willpower/haki" is too strong for them to be shambled thing placed it on another level. At this point i won't be surprised if even Kuma's broken devil fruit was rendered ineffective due to haki. But i guess it explains why he can't beat top tiers
it's very clear than coc can counter devil fruit

I always knew Oda would find a way to counter broken devil fruits, but this "willpower/haki" is too strong for them to be shambled thing placed it on another level. At this point i won't be surprised if even Kuma's broken devil fruit was rendered ineffective due to haki. But i guess it explains why he can't beat top tiers
And you know what this means, Kid can't just take away Zoro, Shanks or Mihawk's sword in a hypothetical fight. Because 'haki' will be at play.

A encounter with BM vs Navy would be great for both sides, Oda would don´t need to hold back both fractions.
As example, he hold and nerf Fujitora, he nerf Bm during WCi and in Wano. Everytime when big shoots encounter weaker opponents, they automatically get nerfed. But in this case he could show their true power, no plotarmor, not nerfing, no saving with dumb helping, just two op characters fighting each other, since I really want Greenbull in this arc, it would be great to see him against Linlin.^^
I would honnestly be more interested by that than the fight between the alliance and the Beast Pirates or any battle between a Yonko crew or the marines against the Straw Hats + allies.

I doubt it is just will/CoC.
In that case Law wouldn´t be able to shambles Doffy or using Mes on him.
I think a strong or better CoA can block such high hax powers. Because that Kuma can´t use his broken df on guys who have stronger haki as himself, because that Law can´t teleport or cut Big mom or Kaido, because their CoA is to strong.

With CoC you can´t bypass Logia df power, but CoA can.
Doffy even implied it, saying Vergo strong CoA could block Law df power, but he underestimate Law own haki who was above Vergo version, in case he get cut. But guys having stronger CoA then Law can block his cut.

I think alone by these multiple points, it is because of CoA and not CoC.

Status
Not open for further replies.