Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he down for a while by BM's lightning now he suddenly blocking 2 emperor's?
If that isn't because of Enma I don't know what is.
Oda will never do that if he doesn't have an OP sword lol
bruh they all got up by the first page of the next chap
with no damage
learn what a one shot is.

enma doesnt allow him to endure damage after taking attacks......

Even someone as prideful as Kid thanked Zoro for blocking it but nooo it's nothing. Candies are getting more and more desperate:yearight:
Every chapter with Zoro in it we fans have something to be hyped about and the candies have something to cry.
Every chapter with Sanji in it we Zoro boys have something to laugh about and candies... well they have something to cry about.
That’s why candies cry all the time.

And? You have Sanji disarming a fucking admiral, you have Ace easily stopping a fucking admiral, you have Jinbe blocking a fucking yonko..., and so on. The point is that I personally doubt Oda's mind works as you guys think it does as I don't think he'd make such a big thing out of "stopped an combinad attack from two fucking yonko".
None of that is as impressive as blocking two full powered emperors (including fucking hybrid Kaido bruh)

Also didnt Zoro stopped Aokiji from killing Robin

Clashed with Fuji etc

Are u fr rn ?

And? You have Sanji disarming a fucking admiral, you have Ace easily stopping a fucking admiral, you have Jinbe blocking a fucking yonko..., and so on. The point is that I personally doubt Oda's mind works as you guys think it does as I don't think he'd make such a big thing out of "stopped an combinad attack from two fucking yonko".
you mean this scene ?

if thats the case
sanji disarming doesnt mean squat.
dont put that along with jimbei blocking big mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.