Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,009: "Hell (Naraku)"

Luffy appears on the cover of Weekly Shonen Jump #18, holding his hat while sakura petals fly around him.

In the Color Spread, the Straw Hat pirates are playing in the snow with Otama, Komachiyo and Bunbuku (the kettle that ate Inu Inu no Mi model Tanuki).

The fire is still spreading inside Onigashima castle. The Red Scabbards run into Orochi and Fukurokuju on the way, both are shocked.

Fukurokuju: "Orochi-sama, they don't know that you've already died once.
Please run and let me handle the Red Scabbards."

Orochi says he can't since inside the castle is filled with enemies. Besides the Red Scabbards are heavily injured, so Orochi thinks he can take them on. Orochi then mocks the Red Scabbards about Kanjuurou, saying that he's also fooled by Kyoshiro so it's even now. Orochi then transforms into his Yamata no Orochi form and attacks.

In an epic double spread, the Red Scabbards cut all of Orochi's head at once. Kinemon says they have no time to waste with him (he's implying that Orochi is not dead yet?) so they will leave his judgement to hell. The Red Scabbards continues on but Raizou stays to fight Fukurokuju.

Raizou: "I have misjudged you. I didn't expect you to fight for such a fool to the very end."

Fukurokuju: "I could say the same about you. It is fate that we will have to fight each other at last, Raizou!"

Cut to Onigashima rooftop. Kid asks Law why he can't just transport one of the Yonkou somewhere else. Law replies that he'd do that long ago if he can, but their Haki is too strong so he can't move them anywhere.

Big Mom suggests to Kaidou that they attack together and finish all Supernovas in one blow.

Kaidou: "I hope your legs and hip are still good enough, old hag!!"

Big Mom: "Who do you think you are talking to, boy!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.

Zoro: "Get out of the way or we will all die!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou attack destroys part of the island. Law transports Zoro out in time so he survives but is heavily injured. Kid thanks Zoro for managing to slow down the attack even if he managed to do it for 1 second.

Luffy immediately jumps again and uses "Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk" at Kaidou, but Kaidou dodges it before Luffy can complete the attack. Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "So you have to dodge it because this can actually hurt you, right?"

Kaidou hits Luffy with his Kanabo. Luffy is thrown away but he manages to block the Kanabo with haki-cladded arms. His arms hurt but Luffy os still fine. Kaidou follows up by shooting a beam from his mouth at Luffy that dodges it. Then Kaidou jumps up and uses "Kouzanze Ragunaraku" (降三世 引奈落 Three-world Ragnarok) an attack where he spins his Kanabo around with a lot of black thunder coming out before striking down on Luffy.

Back to Big Mom Vs. the other Supernova. Kid creates a metal box then tells Law he is ready. Law then uses "Chambres" to transport Zeus into the box.

Killer and Zoro (that is still coughing up blood) then attack together. Zoro uses “Homurasaki” to slice up Prometheus while Killer attacks Napoleon, separating both of them from Big Mom.

Kid then uses “Punk Pistols” to shoot multiple metal arrows at Big Mom.

Big Mom: "Do you think you can win just by separating them from me?"

The arrows don’t work on Big Mom at all. She then punches Kid down to the ground. Kid takes Big Mom punch in full but he then grabs her arm and uses “Repel”, bouncing Big Mom’s body up into the air. Law then uses “Takt” to throw a huge rock at Big Mom.

Big Mom: “Why do you still think these rocks can work against me?”

Then Big Mom realizes that the rock has pushed her off the edge of Onigashima, and below her is only the sea. Big Mom then summons Zeus to help her, but Zeus is still trapped in Kid’s box.

Law: "If we manage to stop them from helping her, then there’s one player off the stage!"

Big Mom starts to fall into the sea...

End of chapter. No break next week.
These 5 mofos for sure know how to think on their feet :steef:

Big Mom suggests to Kaidou that they attack together and finish all Supernovas in one blow.

Kaidou: "I hope your legs and hip are still good enough, old hag!!"

Big Mom: "Who do you think you are talking to, boy!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou: "Hakai (覇海 Conquering the Sea)!!!"

Big Mom and Kaidou use a massive combined attack, they swing their weapons at the same time and send massive wave at the Supernova which is too fast for any of them to dodge. However, Zoro blocks the attack with his swords.
Zoro blocked the attack that was supposed to finish off all the SN in one blows...

Truly the very very very strongest...

Status
Not open for further replies.