Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was fucking around" equals he was about to kill, which he was?
Bullshit. Are you saying that when Luffy punched Aokiji into pieces or when Zoro clashed with him, that was Aokiji being UNABLEto just resist Luffy’s punches or just Push Zoro back instantly?

Jesus. Suddenly Aokiji was actually trying then?
Armament haki is applied over your direct body. Swords aren't part of your body. Obvious difference there in terms of blocking.
and Zoro two 4 foot Blades were the key to blocking A wave attack so huge that it was gonna obliterate All the supernovas together?

His little pieces of metal AND NOT HIS HAKI, were the game changers versus a Wave of energy that big.

I think only the top of the world could stop such an attack , maybe even not them. It was a combo attack of two Yonkos with one being in his hybrid. It’s no surprise that Zoro got badly damaged
And only got badly damaged because he was teleported away, or else R.I.P. :goyea:

To be honest that makes the moment in itself even better, because Zoro stood in front of that even if it could have meant his death.

It's not all about power levels and maximum wank, if one actually likes a charater such moments are more important than that :super:

FS or Advanced CoA does not increase Luffy's endurance.

Luffy was even knocked out in G4 while in this chapter he's apparently taking attacks in Base.
Fs allows it to evade incoming attacks.Advanced armament increases the attack power and defense here.Even in the udon, Luffy is already tanked Linlin's attack without properly using advance coa.

Do people realize that it does not matter how long Zoro blocked that attack because he blocked and tanked the initial impact of it which is the most forceful and damaging part.

I think people don't realize how fucking impressive that is.
They do realize it, its just Zhaters and sanjistans doing damage controll.

The turds who said Zoro=Sanji are desperate right now.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Probably, i'd say so as well.

It was a team effort with Zoro buying them the one second and Law doing the teleportation so that no one ends up dead.

I'm just saying that people were obviously exagerating when talking about Zoro blocking two Yonko, as if he's actually able to handle that attack and survive it by himself.
There's no probably about it. All 5 would be dead.
And law can only save zoro because of zoro blocking the attack which it says none of them could dodge in time
He still took the strongest attack we've ever seen took the damage and still carried on to take prometheus out.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
big mom is so fucking dumb it hurts
How? The plan to neutralise her this chapter was good.

Kaido and BM combined can't even match Old Whitebeard's DC feat :suresure:
Nah, The Grandmaster weakened the attack is why.
:goyea:

Why? Why do fire attacks work? So Kin’emon was fucking up Kaido too? Raizo was fucking up Kaido when he reversed Boro Breath? Zoro’s HIRYU KAEN was actually going to kill this man if it hit him?

This is fuckin random.
Internal Destruction COA is my guess. Red Roc was also far more effective than Kong Gun as well.

Also, this must mean that Zoro's haki is weaker than Big mom and Kaido since Law's hax works on him.
Law can't use shambles on BM and Kaido because of haki, but he can use it in Zolo

obviously this mean they have haki on another level compared to Zolo
Haki is generally not constantly active. If Zoro's haki was too strong for Law to Shambles him, then he wouldn't protect himself with it as Law is his teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.