Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom was emaciated ans weaker physically, in her crazed state and not using Coa.
So yes she was nerfed.
I agree she was nerf to a degree but we don't know by how much, it all open to interpretation. Nah, she wasn't craze at that time, she was Sane. She got offended when the S.h were mocking Pero for being a lying even though he was. Lolz

It wouldn't surprise me Kaido and Linlin didn't use haki on their combine attack too. Those two are still enjoying their food other than PiS..

Luffy immediately jumps again and uses "Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk" at Kaidou, but Kaidou dodges it before Luffy can complete the attack. Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "So you have to dodge it because this can actually hurt you, right?"

What? Fire attacks work on Kaido? What’s going on here?
i think its not the fire in the attack thats deadly. Luffy was using 3rd lvl CoA in that attack. imo red roc was also 3rd lvl CoA attack. t think Kaido has to dodge 3rd lvl CoA attack cuz they deal actual dmg and he cant recover from those.
hence a single hit from red Roc was enough for him to take Luffy serious and compare him to some of the legends of OPverse (something he didnt bother to with the scabbard despite them landing some good hits)

Status
Not open for further replies.