Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy immediately jumps again and uses "Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk" at Kaidou, but Kaidou dodges it before Luffy can complete the attack. Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "So you have to dodge it because this can actually hurt you, right?"

Kaidou hits Luffy with his Kanabo. Luffy is thrown away but he manages to block the Kanabo with haki-cladded arms. His arms hurt but Luffy os still fine. Kaidou follows up by shooting a beam from his mouth at Luffy that dodges it. Then Kaidou jumps up and uses "Kouzanze Ragunaraku" (降三世 引奈落 Three-world Ragnarok) an attack where he spins his Kanabo around with a lot of black thunder coming out before striking down on Luffy.

Back to Big Mom Vs. the other Supernova.

AM I READING THIS RIGHT

IS BASE LUFFY GOING ONE ON ONE WITH HYBRID KAIDO??????????????????

I don't pretend to know anything, hence why speak of "personally" and similar words. I'm doubting the assumptions of others here.

I don't really despise Zorofans as a whole, although (out of this debate) I do indeed despise particular individuals among his fandom; just like Oda would, and here I'm completely sure of it. But this has nothing to do with this thread.

What I'm questioning is your understanding of Oda's work, not by taking the position of assuring I know it better but by doubting his is the same as yours.

"Who was fucking around" equals he was about to kill, which he was?

Just like the Straw Hats had a prolonged fight with a significantly stronger foe, and? It's like you guys don't know how Oda's teamfights work, especially one so badly managed as this one (which feels like a staring contest for its most part).

Aokiji is one top tier and Ace did better than Zoro, so balance.

Armament haki is applied over your direct body. Swords aren't part of your body. Obvious difference there in terms of blocking.

The full summary makes it even more nuanced because Zoro ends up heavily injured.

And Kuzan was about to kill Robin, he didn't inted to spare them from the start.
not more nuanced
he had no real intentions of killing robin but wanted to see the kind of crew she joined, if they would protect her that is.
his sabre attack was blocked by zoro
and sanji just kicked it off.

Luffy immediately jumps again and uses "Gomu Gomu no Red Hawk" at Kaidou, but Kaidou dodges it before Luffy can complete the attack. Luffy smiles.

Luffy: "So you have to dodge it because this can actually hurt you, right?"

Kaidou hits Luffy with his Kanabo. Luffy is thrown away but he manages to block the Kanabo with haki-cladded arms. His arms hurt but Luffy os still fine. Kaidou follows up by shooting a beam from his mouth at Luffy that dodges it. Then Kaidou jumps up and uses "Kouzanze Ragunaraku" (降三世 引奈落 Three-world Ragnarok) an attack where he spins his Kanabo around with a lot of black thunder coming out before striking down on Luffy.

Back to Big Mom Vs. the other Supernova.

AM I READING THIS RIGHT
IS BASE LUFFY GOING ONE ON ONE WITH HYBRID KAIDO??????????????????
Sounds like Base Luffy is getting his ass beat after dodging one attack

Status
Not open for further replies.