Status
Not open for further replies.
Broadcast Message:

So we have a failed kill + 2 kills and a super kill on top of it.. not to mention Midnight survived a lynch and no one vigged him unless there was a redirect or bus driver.

Midnight / UwU are my lynch candidates for the day.​
How many times can you talk like this?

Don’t answer if it’s a limited time, just answer next time when you broadcast

Your Resto. Close it down man.
Why do you want so? You most likely mean not using it again right? Is there something you are afraid about the resta?

Since it lasted one cycle either way. But I can't open it again today anyways.

Also why did you accuse me in our chat to be possibly responsible of the players leaving during the night? Despite only one of the two was in our chat? Not saying you were out of your mind to consider all case scenario but it a was weak call and the guys could either be commuters or using fake write ups to confuse us.

Why do you want so? You most likely mean not using it again right? Is there something you are afraid about the resta?

Since it lasted one cycle either way. But I can't open it again today anyways.

Also why did you accuse me in our chat to be possibly responsible of the players leaving during the night? Despite only one of the two was in our chat? Not saying you were out of your mind to consider all case scenario but it a was weak call and the guys could either be commuters or using fake write ups to confuse us.
it's useless

Status
Not open for further replies.