Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you think gambo and midnight are in cahoots then?

I still like Midight better as a lynch, as he's been proven to survive the lynch. But as you say there is a possibility with the whole can't be lynched until his mates are gone.

But in that case I'd look at UwU as well since if that's the case, they can't not be related.
They might, they might not be. Gambit's responses to Midnight were definitely very superficial :yasu:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Looking at Cal's posts something happened to him as well. It's looking pretty rough for us.

Also with the disappearance of Sors and Usopp at the end of day was also weird.

It can't be related to FinalBeta's restaurant.

WE know that Usopp ordered a meal from the delivery, so it's plausible to think Sors was the second one since Usopp said the one he took was taken.

Whoever has the food delivery ability is scum.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
So here's what we know for certain (apart from the dead roles)

Luthon has to be the announcer based off of all the evidence; He's been present in the thread in the form of likes, and he has voted last day without having posted.
Not to mention the announcement he made with the GIF from MIB where the protagonist gets silenced - eluding to he can't post in this thread.

This excludes T-pein and JDB as potential. They haven't posted at all, so they shouldn't be scum unless they have a free pass.

I know Usopp sussed out Emperor last day, and I'm thinking maybe there is something there.

Usopp also warned us about FinalB with the restaurant and the food delivery. However I don't know what transpired in the chat, although I had already figured that it wasn't related to the restaurant by wording alone. I said this to @Fujishiro

Usopp claims Lord Genome is town 100% but he's not really come here and done a whole lot, I'm thinking we need to try to get some form of activity out of them.

I'm unsure about Gambit, but Nat seems to have some kind of info on him, but we can safely assume that Midnight is infact scum due to him surviving the lynch, I'm going to go for a second Midnight lynch.

Is TAC really just capable to like posts and vote in this game so far? So strange.

And yet he voted despite not posting. How likely would for a scum to be capable to vote despite not posting? In general a weird scum meta like this would not feature such capability and would not remotely be his style either way, so unlikely, unless if a scum can fairly possess this supposed ability he took inspiration and came up with this meta, or it's bastard modding or he was silenced, but I doubt about the latter because he can still somehow vote, unless he had this passive about voting automatically despite not being scum.

For now I would personally say less likely scum than not. Until I get insight on the likelihood of what his demeanor could entail.

Status
Not open for further replies.