Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Never seen a scum that survives lynch twice in a row, my 2 cents are on Midnight.

Vote Lynch Midnight Delight

I'm at work guys, so I won't be able to operate on maximum efficiency, but damn, that's a lot of town roles down for 1 night.. What the hell happened???

Vote lynch Gambit

We gotta try killing Midnight at night
Didn't someone shoot him is the question. Did they and did they fail?

Vigs should not come out so soon eventually, but there's no guarantee mid can be lynched and yet it's probably just a one shot lynch survival he had.

Assuming he was shot and survived he should be lynched or else he might be invincible which is most likely nonsense as no character can most likely truly be invincible in general, unless he could still not be invincible and survive multiple lynches but also at least one bullet.

To whomever gave me this lame ass PR:

To be honest, you're the biggest bum in this game, and to be honest my reaction to this guy giving me a PR, you midget, yeah, I'll fight you any day of the week, you see you, you bum from worstgen forums...it's personal between me and you and i'm going to do you some serious harm you big stiff idiot. Also, they're gonna need 10 plumbers to do you when i'm finished with you and also...you are getting it. For sure. Call me out. Call me any names and you are getting it.

Never seen a scum that survives lynch twice in a row, my 2 cents are on Midnight.

Vote Lynch Midnight Delight

I'm at work guys, so I won't be able to operate on maximum efficiency, but damn, that's a lot of town roles down for 1 night.. What the hell happened???
There are scum which can survive lynches until their teammates die. That would be my fear.

Didn't someone shoot him is the question. Did they and did they fail?

Vigs should not come out so soon eventually, but there's no guarantee mid can be lynched and yet it's probably just a one shot lynch survival he had.

Assuming he was shot and survived he should be lynched or else he might be invincible which is most likely nonsense as no character can most likely truly be invincible in general, unless he could still not be invincible and survive multiple lynches but also at least one bullet.
That's futile to speculate because if the vig has half a brain, they will not claim

And at the end of the day, one of the town kills could have been the vig :catsweat:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
To whomever gave me this lame ass PR:

To be honest, you're the biggest bum in this game, and to be honest my reaction to this guy giving me a PR, you midget, yeah, I'll fight you any day of the week, you see you, you bum from worstgen forums...it's personal between me and you and i'm going to do you some serious harm you big stiff idiot. Also, they're gonna need 10 plumbers to do you when i'm finished with you and also...you are getting it. For sure. Call me out. Call me any names and you are getting it.
What happened?

That's futile to speculate because if the vig has half a brain, they will not claim

And at the end of the day, one of the town kills could have been the vig :catsweat:
No Vig has died but I also thought that Vigs should not come out so soon. Even if they have got juicy info about who they targetted.

I doubt Mid will survive another lynch.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
I'm not going to claim so early to prove it. But yes, I have proof.
So do you think gambo and midnight are in cahoots then?

I still like Midight better as a lynch, as he's been proven to survive the lynch. But as you say there is a possibility with the whole can't be lynched until his mates are gone.

But in that case I'd look at UwU as well since if that's the case, they can't not be related.

Status
Not open for further replies.