Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Looking at Cal's posts something happened to him as well. It's looking pretty rough for us.

Also with the disappearance of Sors and Usopp at the end of day was also weird.

It can't be related to FinalBeta's restaurant.

WE know that Usopp ordered a meal from the delivery, so it's plausible to think Sors was the second one since Usopp said the one he took was taken.

Whoever has the food delivery ability is scum.
I was most likely framed if this will be proven to be the likely case, doubt they would come up with such contrived strategy as scums and then be capable to come up with a fake write up to leave the game and so remove themselves from the heat after casting it onto me or someone else, too coincidental that would prove, albeit not impossible. But it would still not remove the offchance of Usopp being scum either way, we don't know how many types of scums there are.

What's this? You want a townie to claim something? That's anti town behavior, so I'm not surprised.

And no, I don't want to loom over confirmed scum Midnight and Gambit any longer. There's way more scum here, moving on
eh. if you're drilling because it might have involved your night action, then this is something worth discussing. that's what my point is. many things could play around

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
THE TOWN MASSACRE!

@Lindltaylor [Damian Stewart] got superkilled.

@Grammaton [Luke] got killed.

@Juliet [Chiaki] got killed.

Somebody tried to kill ???, but failed.

@Go D. Usopp ™ returned to the game!
@Sors Bandeam returned to the game!

Day 2 has begun!

You have 24h to discuss.
Votes and actions lock in 23h.

What in the actual fuck. Lmao

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am wondering what Lind did to get SK. He was barely active iirc. Grammaton's first game here and he got killed. Dunno what to think of that tbh. He was decent but the fact that he's a new player on the site throws me off. Juliet probably spooked people with her performance in the previous game.

What the hell is up with T-Pein and JDB? I thought T-Pein might be the announcer but it's clear TAC is the announcer, so what is he doing? When it comes to JDB I don't remember ever seeing him not post at all, coast a bit yes, but not post at all no.

I am wondering what Lind did to get SK. He was barely active iirc. Grammaton's first game here and he got killed. Dunno what to think of that tbh. He was decent but the fact that he's a new player on the site throws me off. Juliet probably spooked people with her performance in the previous game.

What the hell is up with T-Pein and JDB? I thought T-Pein might be the announcer but it's clear TAC is the announcer, so what is he doing? When it comes to JDB I don't remember ever seeing him not post at all, coast a bit yes, but not post at all no.
They oozed town, it’s good kills

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Morning, so it seems like my hunch on midnight and correct and that he was scum.
This reminds me a lot of the code geass game which Flower hosted too, that game has a lot of Lynch immune people too. Idk if we should look into the people that eagerly voted for him know he won’t get Lynched (AKA his teammates ) or those that didn’t participate but weren’t really pushing anyone else.

Anyways, sorry I couldn’t make it before EOD, irl atm is super hellish. I don’t have too much time to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.