Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Fuji and Light exchange looks like staged tbh.
Mango coasting hard af.
What looks staged? There's no way we'd be doing this as buddies. Miss me with that. I don't know what to make of you. You've been trolly all game long. Nat seems to think she has something on you.

Emil

Certified Memelord
sors claimed he had some sort of mechanical insight on the setup as well

we need help from sors and LG for now

it seems there might be 2 factions or an SK, and town is kinda nerfed given how not only can scum survive the lynch but also some townies get vote silenced by their own abilities

What looks staged? There's no way we'd be doing this as buddies. Miss me with that. I don't know what to make of you. You've been trolly all game long. Nat seems to think she has something on you.
I've seen a lot of fake interaction in the past fam.

Rej and Drago could testify. LOLOLOL

Nat does have something on me. She's still tryna hit on me. And I kinda don't like it. I'm into Juliet now. But she dead.

Emil

Certified Memelord
like do we not have any trackers or watchers?

4 kills happened and all of them to pretty good town read players

someone shuda watched them for sure no? or anybody track uwu or one of the inactives?

I’m still keeping T-Pein in my sus list, scum could have an evil announcer/ NPC type too, no reason not to think that.

Also if there is an Sk or a different scum team, I think it’s worth looking into people who seemed disinterested in the game and or who tried to off Gambit or Mid with no reason given if Gambit is indeed scum.

Which brings me to Robin, Light could be another party from Mid too though I’m kinda neutral on him atm.

Also those who only met the post requirements or barely.

Bye guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.