Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are people shitting on Vergo? Vergo only lost to Law because he underestimated him and also because Law pulled all the stops and unleached a mountain range slash with his ability to finally penerate Vergo's Armament Haki. Another point for him is that Law never teleported Vergo away which would have been easier for him to retrieve his heart from him. Law could only teleport said heart around similar to how he could teleport Zeus but not Big Mom herself.

To me, even up to now, Vergo's durability and Armament Haki is still top tier in the verse.

It's ryuo not ryou dude.

It takes Zoro's haki to use YES, but converts it. Like Shusui added weight to his attacks, Enma is haki related, and drains haki and projects the drained haki.

Does Enma give Zoro any advantage in combat? Yes or no?
If no- why is Zoro using a sword he can't fully control?
What is the point of meitos if they hold no advantage?
Why is this meito draining haki in a way no other meitos do?
Why is he excited about Enma?

When Zoro failed to cut Kaido with Onigiri and said he needed to unleash Enma's power what did he mean?
Why does Kaido keep saying Enma has strange haki?
Converts it? Bro once again stop making up your own story. All Enma does is sucks users haki, it doesn't give you the Technique call ryou. Zoro could already turn his sword black and send flying haki slashes.

Enma gives him the advantage training thats it.
When did i say they hold no advantage. Enma is the same rank has Shisui.
Because Enma has the ability to do that. Just like his other swords were problem childs till he tamed them.
He excited about getting new swords alll the time.

He means he needs to put more haki in it which he did. Unleash means you holding it back. Now he flowing haki in it. Also he started flowing haki in his ither swords too.

Interesting to see the comparison between "Haki" and WB's punch that wrecked MF.
Idk but I got the feeling that WB could have made a more powerful attack by unleashing his DF more, but then he would have taken his comrades down too. Nevertheless Hakai will most likely be the most impressive attack that we have seen so far...

... till the very very day when weniger to see a real battle of Roger or EOS Luffy :luffydab:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Converts it? Bro once again stop making up your own story. All Enma does is sucks users haki, it doesn't give you the Technique call ryou. Zoro could already turn his sword black and send flying haki slashes.

Enma gives him the advantage training thats it.
When did i say they hold no advantage. Enma is the same rank has Shisui.
Because Enma has the ability to do that. Just like his other swords were problem childs till he tamed them.
He excited about getting new swords alll the time.

He means he needs to put more haki in it which he did. Unleash means you holding it back. Now he flowing haki in it. Also he started flowing haki in his ither swords too.

as you can see its one clean slice cut the shields in half thats why kaido only had one slash
all 3 swords cut him thats just the move

Why are people shitting on Vergo? Vergo only lost to Law because he underestimated him and also because Law pulled all the stops and unleached a mountain range slash with his ability to finally penerate Vergo's Armament Haki. Another point for him is that Law never teleported Vergo away which would have been easier for him to retrieve his heart from him. Law could only teleport said heart around similar to how he could teleport Zeus but not Big Mom herself.

To me, even up to now, Vergo's durability and Armament Haki is still top tier in the verse.
It's not easy to get drops on Vergod like he did on Doflamingo and Yonko now multiple times

Because Vergo is the most ultimate fighter :optimistic::myman:

Thats true. Luffy has strength, but there is one more thing that we cannot ignore, that is his "luck". He develops new techniques when he encounter new enemies, and out of nowhere there are people who are there to help him (Hyogoro training). It is likely to continue like this, and it is likely true, because he is going to meet tougher enemies, and need to come up with strategies to counter them.
Zoro on the other hand, has been shown to have high attack power. He over powers his enemies. Zoro's battles are straightforward, and comes, slashes the enemy, and move forward, while luffy learn new things during fight and then adapt.
Good read bro :cheers:
You conveyed my intuition that Luffy ~ Zoro perfectly.
Luffy ability to learn something from his enemies and make Allies is unique quirks no one had.

I hope next chapter is half roof top action and the other half should show us the final match ups under the roof
No final match ups, at this point, it feels like everybody is everybody's opponent and they can switch at any time. Look at King+Queen vs Marco, there is possibility of Pero taking over. We expected Samurais will fight jack, but inu stopped there, about Orochi, they slashed him and moved forward, now who will be the next opponent for Orochi and Jack (if he beats inu, which is highly likely).

Ussop+ Nami Vs page1 and ulti, there is intervention of Tama and her army,

Yamato Vs Sasaki, replaced with Franky, (matchup locked, but may be replaced again)

Jinbe Vs WhosWho (Jinbe may leave if he know that his captain is in a pinch)

Robin and Brook Vs Black Maria (Locked)

While it is important to focus more on floor battles, I think it is not the time to finalize the matchups. It is called unpredictability, and this is what that keep us keep on reading and awaiting for new chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.