Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically,
All game long you wont see me placing a vote on any inactives.
Bad for town.
It is anti town to do so.
I do that shit all the time( and the only inactives I went for are you and Luthon(lurching because he was worrying me with his inactivity and you because I wanted you to come out and talk)

and I voted Midnight as my last vote, cry me a River.

I do that shit all the time( and the only inactives I went for are you and Luthon(lurching because he was worrying me with his inactivity and you because I wanted you to come out and talk)

and I voted Midnight as my last vote, cry me a River.
Many other inactives are available.
I wonder why you are tunneling me.
I literally hadnt officially posted anything.

*shrugs

All fuji did was talk about this and that all day.
He failed at it but he tried getting rid of the inactives.
Dont do that.
If the inactives are inactives they will get replaced or mod killed.
I didn’t do that... One of my first scum reads was ducking midnight. You come in here having done nothing last phase and you throw shade on me?
what is this and that huh?? I didn’t try to get rid of anybody, I wanted reactions.

Hey hey, look at this ok?

Vote Lynch T-Pein

For anyone that still doubts I’m town check me tonight and get of my nuts.
How should I know?
Besides my protection Ability is limited to the first Negative Action against me in a night. And it's an active so I can't do anything else
How should you know why you have these abilities? They just seem a bit weird to give to an alignment cop, if that’s what you are.
Many other inactives are available.
I wonder why you are tunneling me.
I literally hadnt officially posted anything.

*shrugs
Because I don’t know the others, and if you call me placing a vote on your for reactions twice then moving on to others tunneling then be my guest.

I didn’t do that... One of my first scum reads was ducking midnight. You come in here having done nothing last phase and you throw shade on me?
what is this and that huh?? I didn’t try to get rid of anybody, I wanted reactions.

Hey hey, look at this ok?

Vote Lynch T-Pein
You gonna look real silly when I flip town.
Me not being able to officially post on phase 1 is not faction indicative.
You should be careful with your votes tho.
Bad things can happen if you do them willy nilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.