Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wait how do we know Hakai is the Rock's duo ultimate technique ?

I find it very unlikely as they haven't seen each other in decades so their strength should have increased individually ever since they last used it hence can't be their ultimate.

I net Kaido still has 2 or 3 comparable techniques up his sleeve.
There's no chance kaido has any moves that could kill all 5 in one go with not just his power but big Mom's too.

Wait how do we know Hakai is the Rock's duo ultimate technique ?

I find it very unlikely as they haven't seen each other in decades so their strength should have increased individually ever since they last used it hence can't be their ultimate.

I net Kaido still has 2 or 3 comparable techniques up his sleeve.
That much is obvious.......people here in damage control lol........characters reveal their strongest moves at the end.........kaido at least have two more powerful attacks I wager not taking awakening into consideration

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Without the heavy hitters,they will need to either find real ways to harm Kaido or stall him while Zoro and luffy regain stamina.
I'm hoping Zoro and Luffy simply power through their damage and keep on fighting. Gimme some Zoro vs Daz Bones vibes. The closer Zoro gets pushed to the brink, the closer we get to Asura's return.

Is Zoro's performance indirect Mihawk and Shanks wank?

Mihawk, the WSS who forged a black blade. Who taught Zoro the "way of the sword". On the other hand Shanks, Mihawk's rival (even has the same birthday), he who stopped Kaido in his tracks and went to Marineford to stop the war of the greatest. He who Kaido considers one of the greatest among with Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec and Oden.

Mihawk and Shanks might as well be the top 2 at this point.

Zoro could hold back the ultimate attack of two Yonkou in their strongest forms for a few seconds. Imagine what considerably greater swordsmen can do.
:steef:

Worst

Custom title
  • Blocking Hakai
    • Hakai was the ultimate attack of the Yonkou in their most powerful forns
The most powerful "so far"

• Zoro held it back for a few seconds
It's literally said 1 second...(and he got heavily damaged even if law managed to get him out of it, if it had landed fully i think Zoro and the SNs would have been all KO)

I'm super impressed with Zoro but so far he only had a "supportive" role and it definetly seems like most of the damage the Yonkos took so far comes from luffy i mean he's always jumping a them all in,Zoro is for sure doing good but luffy is by far the mvp right now (imho of course)

Yes he did stop denying what oda has put in this manga dude . Ryou and boat are both taught to luffy and zoro by wano samurai and are explained word for word the same
No need to deny that Zoro wasn't able of injuring Zoro or Aokiji, nor that neither he or Brook needed to learn Coa to be able of cutting steel.

Is Zoro's performance indirect Mihawk and Shanks wank?

Mihawk, the WSS who forged a black blade. Who taught Zoro the "way of the sword". On the other hand Shanks, Mihawk's rival (even has the same birthday), he who stopped Kaido in his tracks and went to Marineford to stop the war of the greatest. He who Kaido considers one of the greatest among with Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec and Oden.

Mihawk and Shanks might as well be the top 2 at this point.

I think that they are amongst the four strongest people in the world, with Akainu and Dragon.

No need to deny that Zoro wasn't able of injuring Zoro or Aokiji, nor that neither he or Brook needed to learn Coa to be able of cutting steel.
Zoro did not attempt to hurt aokiji and he only swung once on enel. Haki is an abitlity you have to actively use it isn’t on all the time. Your arguments are shit . How about you deal with the panels of zoro unlocking coa in alabasta which is factual instead of making shit up

Status
Not open for further replies.