Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another way for BMs plot to end will be Otama using a tamed flying beast to help BM, and then BM helps her instead. Don't see BM being an enemy to be defeated for sure now. Especially if kaido the main wano threat is defeated.
I hope not, though I am sure that the friendship they have formed during Linlin's amnesia will come back and have its role later in act 4.

Wait how do we know Hakai is the Rock's duo ultimate technique ?

I find it very unlikely as they haven't seen each other in decades so their strength should have increased individually ever since they last used it hence can't be their ultimate.

I net Kaido still has 2 or 3 comparable techniques up his sleeve.
i think what people meant is that hakai is the strongest attack in the verse due to the power of BM and Kaido combined, doesnt necessarily mean it was Kaido and BM strongest attack individually. If let's say Kaido and BM contributed 60% of their strength, respectively, it adds up to 120% which is 20% above the strongest attack top tier could achieve

Is Zoro's performance indirect Mihawk and Shanks wank?

Mihawk, the WSS who forged a black blade. Who taught Zoro the "way of the sword". On the other hand Shanks, Mihawk's rival (even has the same birthday), he who stopped Kaido in his tracks and went to Marineford to stop the war of the greatest. He who Kaido considers one of the greatest among with Whitebeard, Roger, Xebec and Oden.

Mihawk and Shanks might as well be the top 2 at this point.

Shanks leeches off hype for no reason when Zoro's goal is surpassing Mihawk not Shanks. Wait until it's revealed that Kaido would have flattened his head was it not for a gift Poneglyph. :milaugh:

Two wano samurai describe haki word for word with the same implication . How are you getting anything else from it? That shows that you lack reading comprehension. You seriously need to cut it out
BOAT is more like the swordsman making his sword succumb to his intentions and if he has the power to cut the breath of whatever he feels he cut it, its technique become one with the sword
and if you re read what hyo said, first he explains that an invisible power is transferred to the sword then there is a period that means haki part ends there, after that he explains that a good Sword follows its master intentions and that he has been a swordsman, so that means he's stating breath of all things and haki separately... but to reinforce one notion that with haki and breath of all things, a swordsman cam take his swordsmanship to the next level..

But if what you say is true then it contradicts the power system of Onepiece.. since haki cuts DF, zoro was seen unable to cut Enel, Kuma's paws and Aokiji didn't note to it.
its easy to say that he wasn't using arnment here.. IN A NEAR DEATH BATTLE LMAO

What Zoro did is the most impressive shit I've seen in a long time.
Zoro>>> Kid, Law, and Killer any day and anytime.

I honestly think he's going to be the first one to fall for a short period of time. He has to because he blocked Big Mom and Kaido's strongest attacks and saved everyone in the process.

I'm making a prediction LOL:

"After Zoro falls temporarily, Sanji tards and Zoro haters gonna come out of their caves and claim that Zoro is the weakest SN because he is the first to fall, without acknowledging the massive feat/ sacrifice he pulled today for the team."

Mark my words guys.

Zoro did not attempt to hurt aokiji and he only swung once on enel. Haki is an abitlity you have to actively use it isn’t on all the time. Your arguments are shit . How about you deal with the panels of zoro unlocking coa in alabasta which is factual instead of making shit up
Unlocking the ability to cut steel, not necessarely of being able of injuring devil fruit users, he cut Mr 1's steel defense, not his real body. And it's been proven that you don't need haki to be able of cutting steel, Brook was capable of it and he still hasn't Coa.

what this 6 paths thing
like 6 paths of pain?

I doubt that was Kaido or Big mom strongest attack, the supernova didn´t yet use their own strongest moves, it is usually a way where Oda show in the end the strongest attack.
Like with Doffy via God thread, Katakuri with Diced Mochi
Im sure in slave Kaido should have 1-3 moves more who even be above that Hakai attack, the question is with which form?
I assume with awakening, since Linlin not use awakening yet too.^^

BM is obviously not done yet. Hopefully she will show us something insane next chapter. I can see Oda trying to trick us into believing she will fall into the sea and needing to be saved again, but this time Oda could surprise us and take a different turn with BM. I highly doubt this is just gonna be the supernova vs. Kaido now.

Unlocking the ability to cut steel, not necessarely of being able of injuring devil fruit users, he cut Mr 1's steel defense, not his real body. And it's been proven that you don't need haki to be able of cutting steel, Brook was capable of it and he still hasn't Coa.
When has Brook ever cut steel dude stop lying

Status
Not open for further replies.