Will LeZoro James Continue to Carry the SNs to a Ring Against the Yonko?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y’all are forgetting about zoro probably realizing big mom and kaidos attack was the giants right?

That’s probably why he realized he had to try and block it
When you realize that Dorry and Brogy attack is Yonko level
:myman:

Same dudes with 100 mil bounty on their heads LOL
Post automatically merged:

I'm glad the supernova proved that they do indeed can work as a team if they need to.
Oh I'm SO GLAD that I didn't see the cringe scenario of:

Kidd: You're in my way SH
Luffy: You're in my way Spikey head
Law: both of you are in my way

type of cringe fight and dialog... otherwise, I literally would have puked

Don't the three Shinshengumi talk about that alot?
Yeah... it's a show about a hired assassin, a legedary "Hitman" called Golgo 13

The funny thing about it is HOW SERIOUS this character is always portrayed... He's kinda like the James Bond of Anime LOL. But this is exactly why it is so funny because they hit you with that thick eyebrows in Gintama, makes it all the more funny

While we wait for pics, thought I’d post some interesting Reddit Comments. I haven’t surfed One Piece Reddit in several months, and I know most of you know their toxicity, so here you go.

reddits hates zoro and kidd

They are neutral on law

they love luffy and sanji

While we wait for pics, thought I’d post some interesting Reddit Comments. I haven’t surfed One Piece Reddit in several months, and I know most of you know their toxicity, so here you go.

This is the bottom of humanity :whitepress:

Zoro blocked the attacks with Oden Power Up Sword.
Enma is likely just a training tool.

Zoro whilst attempting to tame Enma said: "Give it back to me" obviously referring to his general energy and also haki after his arm had shrunk in size. However I believe it's extensively unlikely that Enma is capable to permanently store these even if the user wished to, and eventually the energy would be converted to another form, and regardless Oden's arms were normal before he died. Kaido talks about presence, not even haki, and swords are living objects canonically, eventually Enma simply stored his memories, but that has to be proven later on.

Also I believe that the black blade is decidedly not about storing haki in the sword, but eventually render it particularly hard without storing it, since Zoro failed to cut up Monet.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

''samiul1995'' has a point:kayneshrug:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

Reddit is full of Oda's angels that defends everything Oda wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.